• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton away - Tues 3 October

exespur

One of my local games, but I don't finish work until 6pm so no chance of getting there before kick off.
40mins clear run but think it'll be more than double that!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Trains maybe affected by a strike day the following day.

Ex-ciderrr

Ticket arrived this morning.

Ashford Grecian

Ticket arrived OK

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just bought my ticket! Going to my first Exeter game Away at Charlton!
Have now seen us at almost all of the L1 and L2 grounds as well as many in the Nat League and Charlton is by far my favourite. Its steeped in history with so much involvement from the fans which gives you a soft spot anyway. For a big stadium it still has a unique feel to it and the only similar ones are a smaller Pompey and a slightly bigger Ipswich both old school grounds. I find little appeal in the identikit grounds like Derby. One ground I look forward to going back to is Wrexham another ground with atmosphere

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have now seen us at almost all of the L1 and L2 grounds as well as many in the Nat League and Charlton is by far my favourite. Its steeped in history with so much involvement from the fans which gives you a soft spot anyway. For a big stadium it still has a unique feel to it and the only similar ones are a smaller Pompey and a slightly bigger Ipswich both old school grounds. I find little appeal in the identikit grounds like Derby. One ground I look forward to going back to is Wrexham another ground with atmosphere
One of my favourites going up on the train to London when it’s on a Saturday!….unfortunately I can’t make it again this season by being on a Tuesday evening.

exespur

I've been away to Fulham, West Brom, Southampton, Watford, Arsenal, Man Utd, Stevenage, Aston Villa along with CL semi and final at Amsterdam and Athletico Madrid and I've found the best atmosphere at an away ground Personally so far is Norwich! Been twice always good back and forth with the home fans. West Brom was by far the worst!

exespur

Ticket arrived OK
Got mine aswell! Does anyone know the expected away attendance or roughly how many tickets sold?

Ex-ciderrr

Will be driving up Tuesday afternoon, any parking info or advice from reds that have driven previously?

My last 5 trips with ECFC to the valley have been on the train.

Nice short tube for a change for me. Any idea what pub we will be in?