• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton away - Tues 3 October

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ticket details

Leads

Will be my first away of the season. We took quite a few on a Tuesday last year, but that was after it was rescheduled.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Clap clap from me.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
The GWR Night Riviera train(23:50) from Paddington to Penzance is not running on 2nd to 5th October.

Bridgy 81

I’ve never been to The Valley and have always fancied going there.
I’d planned to go last season and because it was too complicated to drive and stay nearby up there I’d booked myself a seat on Grecian Travel.
But the game was postponed and I couldn’t make the new date.
I can’t go this season either as I have to be up and about early the following morning.
So my current thinking is going to see Wheatus and The Palace, Bridgwater that evening then watch the match on iFollow “as live” when I get home.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve never been to The Valley and have always fancied going there.
I’d planned to go last season and because it was too complicated to drive and stay nearby up there I’d booked myself a seat on Grecian Travel.
But the game was postponed and I couldn’t make the new date.
I can’t go this season either as I have to be up and about early the following morning.
So my current thinking is going to see Wheatus and The Palace, Bridgwater that evening then watch the match on iFollow “as live” when I get home.
I went last season and it's up there as one of my favourite away grounds. It was a bit of a trek back due to road closures then the driver had to take an extra break due to going over hours. We didn't get home till about 4am.

Leads

I went last season and it's up there as one of my favourite away grounds. It was a bit of a trek back due to road closures then the driver had to take an extra break due to going over hours. We didn't get home till about 4am.
Fair play to anyone that does a midweek away game, it's an absolute killer. I'll be cheating slightly and staying with mates a couple of miles down the road.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Fair play to anyone that does a midweek away game, it's an absolute killer. I'll be cheating slightly and staying with mates a couple of miles down the road.
Before my annual leave needed to be more closely regimented due to school holidays I used to take the day off after a midweek game (and, if it was further than an hour or two away, a half day on the day of the game). As as result I was always praying for games I wanted to get to to be midweek, meaning I could play on Sundays without any issues.

exespur

Just bought my ticket! Going to my first Exeter game Away at Charlton!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
One of my local games, but I don't finish work until 6pm so no chance of getting there before kick off.