• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Car Parking and Exit Yeovil

Rabid Doug

Yea. Those Bovrils can be bought 10 in a pack at poundland. The hot dogs are probably theirs too as you can buy them in jars at poundland too.
Do people really shop in such places?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Worst I can think of was Rushden - 45 minutes despite an attendance of only a couple of thousand. Really don't miss them.
As for yesterday - learnt my lesson last year, this year I parked near the Arrow pub and only had a slight delay. Do your homework chaps!

Oxford away play off semi, it took me an hour to actually move at all in the car park
Same here but what a feeling that was. Traffic did not change my mood that night one bit!

andrew p long

Worst I can think of was Rushden - 45 minutes despite an attendance of only a couple of thousand. Really don't miss them. !
Me too. Once took me close on two hours from final whistle to get out of the car park...

grecIAN Harris

My worst expeience of getting out of any football ground car park is still Gnome Park after the Paint Pot game. Over an hour waiting whilst being protected by Angry the Alsatian from the D&C Police. Still, it was good fun watching the Janners run $h!tle$$ every time he bared his gnashers at them.

Last edited:

ecfc2000

Terrible food, **** beer, crap ground, dull football. But I still go every year.

Terrible food, **** beer, crap ground, dull football. But I still go every year.
Thats enough about SJP, what about Yeovil?

ecfc2000

Thats enough about SJP, what about Yeovil?
Very true..

Antony Moxey

Liverpool was the worst I've experienced. That whole journey home was an absolute nightmare.

Ashford Grecian

Liverpool was the worst I've experienced. That whole journey home was an absolute nightmare.
Absolutely horrendous, I parked in the recommended college.... Even after taking ages to get out of Anfield, 15 minute walk to car it still took around 45mins to get onto a road full of barely moving cars and at least another 45mins to get out of the City and then the roadworks on the M6 down to 1 lane in several places caused mega delays.... A proper ****e night all round..