• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Car Parking and Exit Yeovil

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nah, you did that all on your own by not confirming the answer to the "Mojo" question in your feckin Xmas Quiz ! (boffin)
Don't blame me. I doubt the Yeovil car park stewards had seen anything quite like TVR running for his car since the Dumb and Dumber 2 was released.

fred binneys head

I think there's a back-story to TVR's anger. I'm guessing he got a pass out to Yeovil on Boxing Day on the express condition that he was home for, say, 6.30pm so he could still spend some time with the in-laws. The parking debacle resulted in him losing a testicle.

Thames Valley Red

I think there's a back-story to TVR's anger. I'm guessing he got a pass out to Yeovil on Boxing Day on the express condition that he was home for, say, 6.30pm so he could still spend some time with the in-laws. The parking debacle resulted in him losing a testicle.
No pass required saw the one outlaw Christmas Day the other one is dead. If you turn right and left you get out quicker.. Never had a problem at Northampton myself. For those dishing my running......have you run a half marathon? Lol

fred binneys head

Ok, I could just see a story there, it's my inner film director trying to get out.

Bournemouth was the worst - after more than an hour of not moving, my brother and I actually got out of the car and walked into Bournemouth for an hour before returning and driving home.

Rabid Doug

Anyone stupid enough to park there deserves the consequences.

Rog H K

Coach crept out car park behind terrace. Think we hit 303 at 5:30.

AndrewP

Yeah, it was a bit crap but no worse than most others where you park on site........I Parked on the road a few streets away, took a while but only becasue I was facing the wrong way....

More of an issue for me was the appalling refreshment provision...... Ran out of anything hot 30 mins before kick off.....apart from a stale bread role, with a cold hot dog sausage in it,which they have the bare faced cheek to charge £4 for!!. And £2 for a Bovril....which was also luke warm......

By comparison, our catering has Michelin stars and AA rosettes!!!!..

Last edited:

Rog H K

Yea. Those Bovrils can be bought 10 in a pack at poundland. The hot dogs are probably theirs too as you can buy them in jars at poundland too.

Red Devon

Got caught once in that car park a few years ago I had only moved a few feet by the time the second reading of the football results came on the radio at 10 to 6 (never again)...I parked 2 or 3 hundred meters down the road in Artillery Road yesterday and came out stress free!

fred binneys head

It's almost as if getting 200 cars out of a small space all at the same time leads to delays - is that what we're saying?