• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Can Christy Pym revive his international career?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pidgely?? Ha! Ha! Bit out touch old chap, eh??

Pobbop

You might be right, but I reckon he's in the team solely because our more experienced keeper was allegedly not
doing the biz. Of course, anyone who is selected to play will theoretically be in the shop window. Pym, JMT, Watkins and Wheeler are the main ones. Maybe Brown? Holmes when fit? A couple of million quid there, I reckon.
I think the thought of Bobby was always as a place-holder for Pym though. In the end,for a goal-keeper he would still be young in a season or two. Think the thought would have been learn with Bobby and then become the first-team 'keeper. In the end though Bobby has been disappointing, no two-ways about it. Yet they've always rated Pym.

IndoMike

Pidgely?? Ha! Ha! Bit out touch old chap, eh??
As per my post one before yours :)

astraltrader

Re: Can Christy Pym revive his international career?

Highly unlikely!

PeteUSA

To suggest we don't want our players in the shop window is naive to say the least. We could cope without Pym easily without it having a knock on effect on results, and if we can make 500k as well then everyones a winner.
And the biggest problem of all with this 'shop window' idea is that a huge chunk of the money made goes towards the salaries of TT&P; thats whats gets my goat! We need to sell promising players in order to pay three peoples salaries! My worry is that personal financial interest by three people is considered to be the most important factor at the club.

Last edited:

iscalad

And the biggest problem of all with this 'shop window' idea is that a huge chunk of the money made goes towards the salaries of TT&P; thats whats gets my goat! We need to sell promising players in order to pay three peoples salaries! My worry is that personal financial interest by three people is considered to be the most important factor at the club.
And yet again. Yawn, yawn,yawn.

Early Bath

Boring, boring, boring. Same old tripe. (facepalm)

Well-known Exeweb poster
My worry is that personal financial interest by three people is considered to be the most important factor at the club.
no seems for you it's the most important thing about the club.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
How much do these individuals earn again?

Colesman Ballz

Attempting to derail yet another thread, with your pet obsessions Pete ? Tut, tut, ...tut ! (facepalm)