• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bye Wolfie!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree with you Tagg is definitely on far too much but surely it must be him who is getting paid the lion's share of the c£150k suggested by you i.e £100k plus.
Not sure if there has been recentpay cuts (I doubt it), but Perryman was on £80k + costs, Tagg was on £70k but apparently this has reduced to £50k + costs.

However when you look at all the other aveneus for expenses, OTR etc then I think the total cost of these two ineffectual clowns is even higher.

Saint James

Nice to see our club portrayed in such a positive light for a change http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28706446

Rog H K

Not sure if there has been recentpay cuts (I doubt it), but Perryman was on £80k + costs, Tagg was on £70k but apparently this has reduced to £50k + costs.

However when you look at all the other aveneus for expenses, OTR etc then I think the total cost of these two ineffectual clowns is even higher.
So what does he(Tagg) get from ECFC on OTR then Jay? Thought OTR was just charging ECFC a Peppercorn Rent covering the buildings rates, insurance and upkeep etc.

Lstevens

Last one out switch the lights off

Grecian_Jay

So what does he(Tagg) get from ECFC on OTR then Jay? Thought OTR was just charging ECFC a Peppercorn Rent covering the buildings rates, insurance and upkeep etc.
Well if he's as clever and great as some on here think then I'm sure he can think of a few loopholes to get extra out of it. I certainly can and I'm not there.

Bittners a Legend

Regarding Perryman I really think there would be little support for him if people realised what his remuneration is.

I think there is a general assumption among the supporter base that he earns very little, if anything, and that is an image that I would suggest in the past have been actively promulgated and certainly more recently has been neither corrected nor challenged.

mdg

So Red Eds a goner- he was a waste of space anyway
Now Wolfie- good, never sure what he did, or what he would be allowed to do.
Coles gone- brilliant news- more off the wage bill
BUT- THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN CONTROL WHILST THE CLUB HAS IMPLODED - ARE STILL IN CONTROL

AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE!!

Antony Moxey

Yes you are. The club hasn't 'imploded' has it?

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am pleased he's gone, that's one good thing he did!

Red Lion

Yes you are. The club hasn't 'imploded' has it?
I would say it either has or isn't far from it. From our joint highest ever league position to barely surviving a second relegation in 3 seasons.

Prospects aren't looking too sweet for this season so far IMHO.