• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bye Wolfie!

Terryhall

No great loss sadly - I had high hopes when he came in but I guess what works in cricket doesn't work in football. Not sure whether he oversold himself to us, or we oversold ourselves to him, but for most of the past year it hasn't felt like a very good fit.

The question now is whether we will be getting a new CEO, or whether one of the existing directors will take on the extra work for no extra pay (which I hope and doubt in equal measure.)

grecian55

So last Friday's meeting with the NDG'S was the straw that broke Wolfie's back then :p !

ALOTBSOL

The question now is whether we will be getting a new CEO, or whether one of the existing directors will take on the extra work for no extra pay (which I hope and doubt in equal measure.)
Tagg will probably take back those responsibilities as well won't he? Probably for a 3rd pay packet... Probably be managing the team, and playing center forward next.

As far as Wolfie goes- It's a shame that he couldn't manage to get things going the way he wanted, but at the end of the day, we can't really afford to keep someone if they aren't doing what we brought them in to do

Saint James

Not sure which ship is sinking faster http://www.torquayunited.com/news/article/directors-departing-1807178.aspx

Both ourselves and Torquay are in a complete mess.

With regard to Wolfenden departing at least we can all welcome Jules back to fill the void as an interim measure so not everything has hit the iceberg

Terryhall

Tagg will probably take back those responsibilities as well won't he? Probably for a 3rd pay packet... Probably be managing the team, and playing center forward next.
I'd think so yes, it's the extra pay packet that I'd disagree with.

As far as Wolfie goes- It's a shame that he couldn't manage to get things going the way he wanted, but at the end of the day, we can't really afford to keep someone if they aren't doing what we brought them in to do
Echo that. Like I said, I had high hopes given what he'd achieved as commercial director elsewhere previously.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did he complete the ornagraph or whatever it's called, before he left.

I don't think we'll see tagg or tisdale going anytime soon.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
So we employ someone, let him **** around with all the tickets without any apparent restriction then when they turn out to be **** he departs.

Cracking.

AlanDevlin

From the wording of both Wolfie's and Tagg's statements, I would say he had had enough of banging his head against the wall, and was probably fairly closely allied with Steady Eddie.

He's also seen the cash flow forecast for next few months which can't make for pretty reading just at the moment.

grecianfaniow

bye wolfie you **** get paid alright did you? ****ing useless ****!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
bye wolfie you **** get paid alright did you? ****ing useless ****!
Haha you should work for card factory.