• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boateng signs for MK Dons

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
While Hiram Boateng has many good qualities and can (occasionally) do amazing things with a football, he is injury prone and drifts out of games. Now he's full fit I'll take Atangana over him any day and twice on Sundays. Any cash we eventually get will be a bonus.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
While Hiram Boateng has many good qualities and can (occasionally) do amazing things with a football, he is injury prone and drifts out of games. Now he's full fit I'll take Atangana over him any day and twice on Sundays. Any cash we eventually get will be a bonus.
Completely agree. For one so young, Boateng was clearly unfit. I cant remember him lasting 90mins in any games. That's poor for a 24 year old centre midfielder. Had clear quality, but was inconsistent.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Boateng was massively overrated by many of our fans, I said it time and time again.

He is a bang average lower league footballer who often offers his team next to nothing.

We are better off without him.

He's been $h1te according to the MK Dons forum, typical Tisdale player, unfit and often ineffective.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Boateng was massively overrated by many of our fans, I said it time and time again.

He is a bang average lower league footballer who often offers his team next to nothing.

He's been $h1te according to the MK Dons forum, typical Tisdale player, unfit and often ineffective.
Players who do the odd exceptional thing get remembered even though they may generally be ineffective; the more workmanlike ones get no praise (and get pilloried for mistakes) though they generally contribute more.

'twas ever thus.

Red Bill

Completely agree! He was just one of countless lower league players who on the odd occasion could produce something wonderful, in his case I don't need a whole hand to count them.

I thought he was a lazy arrogant **** who's own assessment of his talent far outstripped reality. As far as i'm concerned we haven't missed out on anything with him leaving.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quality footballer.

Mk Ron

Yes we have had the Tribunal I think it was 75p but now we have seen him play we are not willing to pay more than 25p

iscalad

Yes we have had the Tribunal I think it was 75p but now we have seen him play we are not willing to pay more than 25p
We'll take it

IndoMike

Tisdale took Simpson, Boateng and Harley to MkD, who all failed. JMT didn't fail but was/is notoriously injury-prone.
At the time Tis joined them I remember quite a bit of ****-taking from their fans and comments that we were too hard on Tisdale. I think we can safely say we can have the last laugh. Onwards and downwards, Milton Keynes.

Reactions: DB9

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Ridiculous that after half a season the efl still hasn't held the tribunal. Tinpot doesn't cover it, any money we get could in theory fund a loan should we need one for a left back due to our injuries.