• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Biscuits

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backtracking.

They go in a salad thus its a vegetable.

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
Sorry Lego, it was completely a joke - it's a quote from an Alan partridge programme - I know you're not racist at all and didn't mean to offend.
Haha no probs Fred. I did think that anyway. Just making sure as it's sometimes difficult for me to decipher humour etc online. I know the quote though. Partridge i know pretty much every word he's ever said off by heart! Has to be my hero for sure. :D7

Surprised you didn't mention Boaster biscuits or that there are no flies on the walls of a hobnob factory. :D

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Backtracking.

They go in a salad thus its a vegetable.
There will be lots of other examples that prove the aisle a shop designer chooses to put them in is not the correct feature of a product to determine its nature. I will spend the next 3 weeks in Sainsbury's doing research - I'm sure my wife will understand.

fred binneys head

Haha no probs Fred. I did think that anyway. Just making sure as it's sometimes difficult for me to decipher humour etc online. I know the quote though. Partridge i know pretty much every word he's ever said off by heart! Has to be my hero for sure. :D7

Surprised you didn't mention Boaster biscuits or that there are no flies on the walls of a hobnob factory. :D
That's a damn fine hero you've got right there.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jaffa cakes can't possibly be biscuits are they score ZERO in dunkability !

fred binneys head

Right. I've got football now, so you have until 10pm to retract that statement, or suffer the consequences.

Back atcha.
Playing football, my ringpiece. In hiding, leaving a Jaffa cake out on the side, watching the cake sponge go hard and then realising it's a cake, more like.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Jaffa cakes can't possibly be biscuits are they score ZERO in dunkability !
Exactamundo, fishmeister. They're called cakes, they're made of sponge and have been proven in a court of law to be a cake.

They're cakes. FACT.

Last edited:

LOG

There will be lots of other examples that prove the aisle a shop designer chooses to put them in is not the correct feature of a product to determine its nature. I will spend the next 3 weeks in Sainsbury's doing research - I'm sure my wife will understand.
Quite so. Tesco put their sea biscuits in the lasagne section.

Legohead

Banned
I actually got that joke LOG! (rofl) After my misunderstanding with Fred earlier it appears i'm learning quick. :)

Alistair20000

Seabiscuit was a racehorse and having horsemeat in the lasagne is just wrong.