• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

bigbank the new away end

grecian55

So who on here sold tickets to fans of dirty Leeds?
Should you not be asking where our" Missing" supporters are for this ,potentially ,our biggest game of the season ???,i doubt if we will even sell it out ?? and that is ridiculous ,at least the club will be getting some money off the leeds supporters.

whitearmy

....And how many more exeter fans are going to sell more to ticketless Leeds fans tomorrow

zorro2

Can you Trust the Trust members ? this seems to be the question - no exter unofficials would do such a thing !!!:mad:

SimonBB

Oh how we are truly amazed by the mighty Leeds fans ^o)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
....And how many more exeter fans are going to sell more to ticketless Leeds fans tomorrow
Well THIS one won't be, I can tell 'ee ^o)

E by gum (the new West Yorkshire recreational drug craze??)

G2k

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Only just been alerted to this thread by a mate and I must say it did make me laugh. Hi Flat_Cap good to see you have joined Exeweb. And to confirm to everyone else I am not talking to myself but to another of the boys from this weeks Flacky's Jockstrap

scholsey

I for one am terrified
IF a big IF leeds somehow score and someone celebrates in the double i for one will be giving them stick!
i thought the majority of the leeds ' faithfull ' were stopping overnight, but i didnt see one of them anywhere!
We will soon see won't we!

Southampton Gull

IF a big IF leeds somehow score and someone celebrates in the double i for one will be giving them stick!
i thought the majority of the leeds ' faithfull ' were stopping overnight, but i didnt see one of them anywhere!
We will soon see won't we!
Wannabe...............

scholsey

Wannabe...............
No just stating the facts.

good results hey?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never liked Leed fans, loudmouthed obnoxious whippet owning Yorkshire types don't do it for me, but they do give it loud welly at the games.

I've never seen any set of fans louder at Home Park, and doubt I ever will.
Stafford Rangers made more noise when they came down on a Tuesday night and got walloped 4-1. I don't know whether it was the crap away end, crap weather, early goal or my hearing but I only caught the whisper of one chant today.