• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

bigbank the new away end

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Leeds Utd playing Exeter City.

Fig me, it's humiliating enough for us when we had to play them. Wait until you 'sample' their away 'end'.

Slumming on together!!

whitearmy

This reminds me of that game we had at home to Grays. Almost 7k that day.

I am not going however since I couldn't be arsed with the traveling on the same train as those scum.
Who are you calling scum!!! non fanatic!!!

Pete03

Think you will find they just drove into donny and bought all those tickets as they were going spare, you didnt need a postcode.........now that is loyalty......you tw*t

Haha, F*ck of you low life tw*t! A Leeds fan coming on and spending his whole life in the pass week on an Exeter Forum! Rather sad in my opinion! I think you will find you did have to have a Donny postcode as that is the reason i struggled to get tickets... luckily i know The supporters club chairman so he got me a ticket! Oh where abouts in Leeds are you from? Or are you another exile who has never lived in Leeds?

whitearmy

Haha, F*ck of you low life tw*t! A Leeds fan coming on and spending his whole life in the pass week on an Exeter Forum! Rather sad in my opinion! I think you will find you did have to have a Donny postcode as that is the reason i struggled to get tickets... luckily i know The supporters club chairman so he got me a ticket! Oh where abouts in Leeds are you from? Or are you another exile who has never lived in Leeds?
Elland Rd born and LS11 0HZ.......AND WHAT SUPPORTERS CLUB CHAIRMAN DO YOU KNOW????

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really do think it a bit pompous of Leeds to keep wearing the all white strip. Why ? I believe that Revvie changed to it, to emulate Real Madrid. So Leeds never really did, did they ? They won one or two league titles and got to the European cup final once. So, don't you think that Leeds should return to yellow and blue. Leeds are closer to TUFC than Real Madrid, and I don't just mean geographically. Serious question.

argyle-ive

How "financially" tinpot (tm me) clicky

Just kidding Leeds fella! ;)

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
How "financially" tinpot (tm me) clicky

Just kidding Leeds fella! ;)
:) Very surprising that BTI's new multi was born just yards from Elland road...

Pete03

Elland Rd born and LS11 0HZ.......AND WHAT SUPPORTERS CLUB CHAIRMAN DO YOU KNOW????
Paul mayfield, the retford branch one! Not sure if he is Chairman but i know he organises all the buses etc! Really is a Top man and always happy to help other donny fans out!

whitearmy

Paul mayfield, the retford branch one! Not sure if he is Chairman but i know he organises all the buses etc! Really is a Top man and always happy to help other donny fans out!
Ahh I thought you meant a Leeds supporters club, you only had to have a donny postcode on the Wednesday before the match after Donny realised they had sold thousands to Leeds supporters and if you went to the game it was pretty obvious with a fair few thousand of them in the top tier in the Donny end. Not that a Donny postcode helped due to the amount of Leeds fans in Donny, as a season Ticket holder the lads next to me are from Donny. Anyway I,m sure you know there will be a fair share of Leeds in the Exeter stands like there is for all our away games.

flat_cap

Looks like we have the majority tickets in this stand.....

Anyway I,m sure you know there will be a fair share of Leeds in the Exeter stands like there is for all our away games.
You've changed your tune, Leeds boy.