• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

bigbank the new away end

Pete03

Ahh I thought you meant a Leeds supporters club, you only had to have a donny postcode on the Wednesday before the match after Donny realised they had sold thousands to Leeds supporters and if you went to the game it was pretty obvious with a fair few thousand of them in the top tier in the Donny end. Not that a Donny postcode helped due to the amount of Leeds fans in Donny, as a season Ticket holder the lads next to me are from Donny. Anyway I,m sure you know there will be a fair share of Leeds in the Exeter stands like there is for all our away games.

Oh yeah think i have seen their flag donny tykes? I know their was thousands of you in the block next to me! You all congregated behind the goal and when leeds fans spotted this you all got their like bees! Haha. Then Donny's top tier was rather empty but its about the result at the end of the day eh?;). haha. I know there will be! I know what you Leeds fans are like! I know loads of Leeds fans going... I don't think Exeter know what they are in for tbh!

Pete03

Ahh I thought you meant a Leeds supporters club, you only had to have a donny postcode on the Wednesday before the match after Donny realised they had sold thousands to Leeds supporters and if you went to the game it was pretty obvious with a fair few thousand of them in the top tier in the Donny end. Not that a Donny postcode helped due to the amount of Leeds fans in Donny, as a season Ticket holder the lads next to me are from Donny. Anyway I,m sure you know there will be a fair share of Leeds in the Exeter stands like there is for all our away games.

I know i was in the block right next to where you all congregated! Minute some Leeds fans moved there thousands of you stood up and moved there leaving our top tier rather empty:( but its all about the results eh?;) I know i am expected alot of Leeds fans in our end which will be great for atmosphere! I know loads of Leeds fans going, don't think Exe know quite what their in for tbh!

SimonBB

I don't think Exeter know what they are in for tbh!
I for one am terrified

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
I for one am terrified
Never liked Leed fans, loudmouthed obnoxious whippet owning Yorkshire types don't do it for me, but they do give it loud welly at the games.

I've never seen any set of fans louder at Home Park, and doubt I ever will.

I'd love to see their faces when they actually see that 'end', the thought of it cracks me up.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
they'll know they've arrived at the home of football.

WE OWN OUR FOOTBALL CLUB!

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
they'll know they've arrived at the worst away-end in football.

OUR FOOTBALL CLUB OWNS THAT CABIN !

.....a need for factual editing me thinks.

IJN

WE OWN OUR FOOTBALL CLUB!
Yep!!

Grecian2K

Worked though, didn't it.....although you, yourself, are probably not too unhappy at having a fellow Man Ure supporter at the helm eh?...after all, you can always just ship back to OT with him when he goes ^o)

Last edited:

jr1871

Hmm, as I was born in Leeds, you would think that this should bring me mixed emotions tomorrow, but no. Never liked t'Leeds, from the fouling 70's onwards. My brother is a ST at Elland Road, and when it comes to football, he is a proper big time charlie Leeds c*-ck. Oh, how I have laughed these past, what, 5? years. Still, they might get back to there proper level next year, mid table CCC....

With Argyle going in the opposite direction, everybody has really ended up about where they should be I would say.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So who on here sold tickets to fans of dirty Leeds?