• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Bank Pole 5 - The Red Legion

Terryhall

Pompy, season before last 25 mins of the stanno song, its about unity, togetherness, we are as important as anyone else, but most of all it shows total respect to one of our players that isnt here to joy the ride with us

The stanno song makes me proud to be a grecian, singing about hating argyle isnt my thing (unless we are playing them) so i agree on that front
Don't get me wrong, I totally get why the stanno song is (and will remain) an important part of the match day atmosphere. My wife is a more recent recruit to ECFC (since 2010) so didn't really get why it means what it does.

She does still have it stuck in her head months later though so that proves that it's catchy :D

i8cornwall

Don't sing we get slated, we sing and most of you still complain, cant win really can we.

Terryhall

Where am I complaining? I posted (twice) that the atmosphere was great and keep up the good work! Take your victim complex somewhere else or get a thicker skin.

i8cornwall

Sorry but I actually wasn't referring to you.... Victim complex??

Terryhall

Ha :) Touché (y)

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't sing we get slated, we sing and most of you still complain, cant win really can we.
Keep up the good work chaps sounds great from the OG.

fred binneys head

Yeah but you get slated by ****s, yet you get applauded by cool people like me. Chill oot mate and keep the singing up.

Off to church

A few more 'come on city, come on city' or 'come on your redssssssss' when we have a corner etc....but overall 1000000% better than anything else we have had before.

grecianexiled28

I just wish the RL would do one, maybe go and all stand in the away end when its hammering down with rain and see how well they sing then, as long as it continues I will be ashamed to stand in the BB!!

fred binneys head

I just wish the RL would do one, maybe go and all stand in the away end when its hammering down with rain and see how well they sing then, as long as it continues I will be ashamed to stand in the BB!!
I hope there aren't many people like you.