• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Bank Pole 5 - The Red Legion

RyanPugh

You said you were doing a display for the first Home game, does that mean in the league or EFL Cup?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
You said you were doing a display for the first Home game, does that mean in the league or EFL Cup?
I'm not totally sure we'll doing the first home game given it's Hartlepool. We've already set in motion plans for the Argyle match in September.

CityTillIDie

where can I get a scarf lads? and any more displays planned for this season would be happy to donate

grecian1312

Would be nice if this thread was more active, would be good to know what the groups plans etc are for upcoming games, is there anywhere where info like that is put out? Photos and videos would be good to see as well!

Grecian Max

Would be nice if this thread was more active, would be good to know what the groups plans etc are for upcoming games, is there anywhere where info like that is put out? Photos and videos would be good to see as well!
We update on Twitter mainly - as for scarfs, if you message the twitter account we’ll get that sorted.

CityTillIDie

We update on Twitter mainly - as for scarfs, if you message the twitter account we’ll get that sorted.
Cheers for the response pal, looks like I'm finally going to have to set up a twitter eh ahaha

CityTillIDie

Any way we can have updates on here about displays etc, think I’m getting old Twitter is a nightmare to use

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
When's the next display planned?

Grecian Max

Not sure, we will do more this season, without obvious big derby games/big clubs this year we’re leaving it open - FA Cup v West Brom was one last year that couldn’t have been predicted. Be good to do one with a full ground and all 3 home sides...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure, we will do more this season, without obvious big derby games/big clubs this year we’re leaving it open - FA Cup v West Brom was one last year that couldn’t have been predicted. Be good to do one with a full ground and all 3 home sides...
Good stuff. There's bound to be a decent attendance before the season's out.