• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Bank Pole 5 - The Red Legion

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be honest i think greciansontuor has a point, I went last night and was stood near Pole 6 and it was a complete and utter annoyance to hear a bunch of 10 year olds singing and shouting complete and utter ****!! I even had my tea knocked out my hand cos the 'siege Army' were jumping around like lunatics. when we were 1 nil down.
but the worst is they even sing the Adam Stansfield song (which does my head in) and i find ironic considering half of them never even saw him play!! I personally think the whole 'Siege Army' thing is totally cringey and makes the club look even more comical than it already is!!
Probably shouldn't drink hot liquids near the top of the bank then. Plenty of space at the moment.

grecianexiled28

Probably shouldn't drink hot liquids near the top of the bank then. Plenty of space at the moment.
like saying.... don't turn up if you don't want to watch crap football!!

Grecian Max

Cool story mate :D

sladie

Slightly unfair on a number of levels.

- The 15 min thing got a fair bit of attention, particularly the local press and online - would chanting "Tisdale out" have put he same pressure on? Also, there's a video knocking about of Oxford last week where the Tisdale out chant is very audible so your wrong on that score chap.

- we will back the team within reasonable limits, all of us are sick and tired of ****e home performances - if they'd be good the atmosphere generally would be raised too so it hardly helps us grow watching he turgid ****e

- if you think the RL are kids that know nothing, come visit our pub St. Anne's tavern and speak to us in person. Yeah there are some youngsters in the area but the majority of the core group are in their 20s (or close to 30 :()

Or you could moan on the Internet.
hmm, me and my mates are in our mid 30s...........RL is awesome, and is defo a credit to the club

sladie

To be honest i think greciansontuor has a point, I went last night and was stood near Pole 6 and it was a complete and utter annoyance to hear a bunch of 10 year olds singing and shouting complete and utter ****!! I even had my tea knocked out my hand cos the 'siege Army' were jumping around like lunatics. when we were 1 nil down.
but the worst is they even sing the Adam Stansfield song (which does my head in) and i find ironic considering half of them never even saw him play!! I personally think the whole 'Siege Army' thing is totally cringey and makes the club look even more comical than it already is!!
Are you for real? what a tool

Grecian2K

Oi. Show a bit more respect to the Big Bank Bovveril boys please?

G2k
Supping hot, beefy beverages on the BB since the 1960s

RyanPugh

like saying.... don't turn up if you don't want to watch crap football!!
Haha, that was my mates that knocked your drink out of your hand, apologies on their behalf, but drinking hot drinks in that area is a stupid idea...

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Red legion are great. I am in my forties but stood in the centre just in front of them and the atmosphere improved my enjoyment of the game.

Colesman Ballz

Yeah, keep it coming RL, don't let Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber from the Taunton Tool Factory put you off ! (clap)

Fareham Grecian

Not once in 5 shocking seasons have we had a tisdale out chant and reading Exeweb 95 percent want him gone . I tried to start one last night to no avail!
Oh that was you was it? Good work, gave us all a laugh when not one single person answered you.