• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Are we now a mediocre conference team?

GrecianGav

Hiley would command the respect of his players something Tisdale hasnt got fully, and before you ask how do I know, rest assured I do;)
Then i hope that come January he offloads the players that do not respect him and that he gets in players that will and then we can move forward as one instead of having the two camps your suggesting we have!

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

So Tis gets slated for his lack of experience, and you'd go for someone with none whatsoever?
Mr Moxey, I find it highly amusing that you cans pend countless hours on here and then when it comes to organising a Christmas bash for your workers you say you haven"t the time as you are too busy!:) :)
You couldn"t make it up;)

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

Then i hope that come January he offloads the players that do not respect him and that he gets in players that will and then we can move forward as one instead of having the two camps your suggesting we have!
Anyone closely connected to the squad palyers will know their is division.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hiley would command the respect of his players something Tisdale hasnt got fully, and before you ask how do I know, rest assured I do;)
Rest assured? Why, because an anonymous poster says so? Well OK, that's all right then. So all Tis needs then is respect and we're off to L2 nirvana - if only it were that straightforward.

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

Rest assured? Why, because an anonymous poster says so? Well OK, that's all right then. So all Tis needs then is respect and we're off to L2 nirvana - if only it were that straightforward.
If only you knew who I am connected to:)

city_youth

if only you stopped posting carp...

seriously bash, from reading your posts on here, you don't even sound like you support the team. its just one complaint after another. is there absolutely no positives you can take out of our season thus far? there are quite a few for me.

and if there really is squad division, why don't you enlighten us? or can you not 'reveal your sources?' that seems to be the usual reason for people who claim to be 'in the know.'

GrecianGav

We could all say that though! I could say that Tisdale is going to sign Beckham because he told me but would you believe me? No of course not.

exeweb

Administrator
Why not enlighten us then, Clive?

There are always (at least) two sides to every story. You have your connections, other people have theirs. Everyone has agendas and opinions and is influenced by different things.

Unless you're going to reveal your connections, it seems a bit much for you to expect everyone to believe your word over that of anyone else.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love

Unless you're going to reveal your connections, it seems a bit much for you to expect everyone to believe your word over that of anyone else.
Especially when all you seem to do is disagree with the majority of people who are supporting the team or giving a reasoned argument/opinion (which of course we are all entitled to).

Antony Moxey

If only eh?