• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Are we now a mediocre conference team?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why is it worrying? It's not the club saying this.
Hello Mox,

How did I know you'd be the first to post a reply?

Antony Moxey

Dunno Malc. Care to answer the question though?

ecfc2000

Yes, we are a slightly above average Conference team and deserve to be where we are in the league. Very unlucky against Bury, we should have come away with a draw. But we always have been a good side in the FA cup. Shame we can't perform like that in the league!

Poultice

Credy my friend, you are ******* in the wind.
Well I think we can all agree on that one.

For the nine millionth time, most of us are disappointed with the season so far, we do not blindly follow, we support, because we are supporters, people who constantly carp may well be supporters, they just have a funny way of showing it.

Anyone who thinks we have a choice as to our manager and board is doing a Credy. ( see quote ) As always in this world, where there is no viable alternative, it is probably a good idea to make the best of what you have got rather than sitting around whining.

The above is the personal view of the ******** who has no known affiliation with any group, clique or organisation.

GrecianGav

on our day ?.....

so what about the other days when we continue to disapoint , the table doesnt lie , were the 9th best team in the conference at non league level behind FGR , Burton , Histon & Ebbsfleet that aint good enough , if people think thats not being mediocre than what is ?...
I agree totally being below teams like FGR and Histon are not acceptable IMO and we shouldn't be in the position we are but unfortunately due to Tisdale not spending this money we were told he had and losing the players he did and we deserve to be where we are, Afterall can you see Buckle down the Road saying to his players before a game that's its Northwich's last game so they will be up for it? That to me stank and if he is telling his players that then what are they supposed to do?

Defeats to Halifax, Histon and both games Vs Turks could leave us 15 Pts Plus adrift of the Play Offs and none of those games will be easy so it really is possible to happen.

Last edited:

loobygrecian

Why is it not acceptable to behind teams like FGR or Histon? What makes them so different to other teams?

I am a little frustrated at the moment, but try to keep positive none-the-less

Last edited:

Poultice

Why is it not acceptable to behind teams like FGR or Histon? What makes them so different to other teams?

Well for one thing their supporters tend to have more than the requisite digits, and are apparently quite good on the banjo.

On the question of your frustration I will reply privately.

Last edited:

GrecianGav

Maybe not acceptable wasnt the right wording but it just seems wrong to see a League Table where we are below both of those teams but then thats what a little bit of ambition can do, Whereas we seem quite happy to just go along as we are.

I am still vety positive and i do very much believe that Tis will turn things around but feel that he may not be given that oppurtunity should we lose those 4 up coming games because people will be calling for his head and unfortunatly i feel that he will tender his resignation due to Fans Voices, They start after after 5 Minutes where i am sat so should we go behind early Vs Torquay then i for one may bite again like i did when they constantly slagged off Buckle last season.

We need to stand by Tisdale and let him get January over and done with and then see how things look at the end of the season.

PS: Sounds like you need a man to take that frustration out on! :$

Last edited:
C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

Sorry, but if you dont know the answer to that you shouldn"t be following football.

GrecianGav

Sorry, but if you dont know the answer to that you shouldn"t be following football.
Sorry Bash we agreed yesterday but that is totally wrong, Thats her opinion and she is entitled to that. Why should we be above them? We have no divine right, Its frustrating we are and its not right like i said but to say that someone shouldnt be following Football because we are below them is not right because we are where we are because we deserve to be.