• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anfield

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That team selection was the lowest point of my season.
And mine.

#stillfuming.

MrTis

And mine.

#stillfuming.
Great day out though :D

fred binneys head

Enjoyed visiting a grand old ground, enjoyed taking my son to a big game and enjoyed being part of a larger than usual City following, but like sturtz my enjoyment evaporated like a drop of water in a volcano the moment I saw the team scroll across the screen in the concourse.

It's times like that when I really ****ing hate Tis.

rp42

Glad you enjoyed the day out FOXY.

MrTis

Glad you enjoyed the day out FOXY.
Didn't you sweetie?

oldschool

Give us a clue then? SSOC.
You will have to work it as I don't want a ban but safe to say it's not nice

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
City's chance had gone and tisdale knew that - that doesn't excuse the side he selected though - that selection looking back on it says a lot about how we're moving forwards because as tisdale has explained the football-result is the 3rd most important part of his job

There is no doubt that night the result was the last thing he was bothered about given the players picked

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
We were having a pre-match pint in the Fans Area when we were crushed by the team announcement. Klopp laughed at it on tv. Clinton Morrison even queried his own selection over Nichols.

It hurts

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the Fans zone we were cheering on a game of LFC v ECFC head tennis when two Liverpool fans said to my missus " Best keep quiet, We'm from Chudleigh "

tonykellowfan

I was busting a gut to get to this match and calling in all sorts of favours. In the end I couldn't make it. I was driving in my car to a mate's house when the team was announced on R5. I just could not believe it and was so glad I had not gone to the game.