• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All our players going whos coming then ????

grecian till i die

So with gill off and moxey looking certain to go and the five that got released and cozic maybe going who are we going to sign? All the good players that have been released have been snapped up already such as woodards, cmon tisdale we wont more players else we'll be back in league 2 then blue square then proberley go into administration.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cozic's going? (I think you may be in for a big whoosh old bean)

AlphaDevil2

mmmmmmm someones a little impatient, its not even half way through June.

I may hibernate until the fixtures come out.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
FFS where is all this panic coming from? The season is still two months away and I trust Tisdale to produce the goods as he did the season before and the season before that. I remember being concerned when we lost Challinor, Phillips, Todd etc and look what happened.

Believe me we have never had it so good. Kick back, relax and enjoy the summer. Our club and our team are in safe hands.

LL

grecian till i die

FFS where is all this panic coming from? The season is still two months away and I trust Tisdale to produce the goods as he did the season before and the season before that. I remember being concerned when we lost Challinor, Phillips, Todd etc and look what happened.

Believe me we have never had it so good. Kick back, relax and enjoy the summer. Our club and our team are in safe hands.

LL
But with all these good players being released we havent got any yet and they'll just go to another club such as woodards!

GrecianInWales

But with all these good players being released we havent got any yet and they'll just go to another club such as woodards!
Have you seen the PFA released list? There's a lot of players out there, and not all of them will be rushing into a club immediately.

Anyway, if we're going to lose two of our best players, I'd rather it was done at the start of the summer so we've plenty of time to bring in replacements.

Actually, I'd rather we didn't lose them at all, but we've still got ages yet. No need to panic. Have a cup of tea.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe most players aren't released until the end of June. Didn't we sign Rob Edwards and Marcus Stewart in the July? Ryan Harley in November?

Maybe these players you refer to (and I personally haven't seen any players really worth chasing) are being released/not having their contracts renewed for a reason!

LL

Last edited:

Shamus

Totally trust Tis and he will do the business, just matter of patience. Always is at this time of year, but we also have to make sure we get the best deal for us and Tis will deliver on this and timing is critical.

What is the Bertie rumour?

City Inside-out

I do hope that we good replacements for the players that are going, as I would hate to start the new season a bit thin on the ground as far as players go.

ECFC KARL

There's no way Cozic will go no one else would want him

Last edited: