• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All our players going whos coming then ????

AndyR

So with gill off and moxey looking certain to go and the five that got released and cozic maybe going who are we going to sign? All the good players that have been released have been snapped up already such as woodards, cmon tisdale we wont more players else we'll be back in league 2 then blue square then proberley go into administration.
Crikey, you're in a cheerful mood, are you a member of the Labour Party?! Gill and Moxey leaving to Administration in four easy steps.

Players moving on is part and parcel. If Norwich do not play to Matt Gill's strengths as we did, he could end up looking like a headless chicken. I am not convined that Bryn Gunn is the right manager for them etc etc...but that is their problem. I am confident that the right signings will come in and I am willing to put a (small) bet on the fact that we will finish above Norwich in the table. Of course they are a bigger club etc etc, but that should not stop us looking up to the Championship for the first time in our history. Why not? These big clubs are in this division for a reason and their over-inflated egos won't do them any favours.

Grecian_Harryj

We didnt sign anyone last yea until July, to impatient.

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
PANIC!!! PANIC!!! PANIC!!!

Jeez, just cos, City aren't being related to every single player that is available at present, then obviously, we're not looking for anyone, and Tis is just sat on his jacksy, doing nowt, through the close season ^o)

Tis and Yems are doing they're jobs, as they are paid to do, they are not going to be giving out a press release, every time, they see a player of interest, else, they wouldn't have time to do their job.

2 months til start of the season, the lads come back on the 1st July, and Bertie will still be in our squad.

Grecian till I Die, I think you need to go on holiday for 2 month, and stop panicking :cool:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grecian till I Die, I think you need to go on holiday for 2 month, and stop panicking :cool:

....and grow up! :p

Benito

Hull release players

Anyone here for us?

Benito

How about Dwight Yorke?

Sunderland also

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
....and grow up! :p
Cheers RaWZ, forgot to put that bit on :D

mdg

Im confident that TIS, has our best interests at heart- In TIS we trust

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
But with all these good players being released we havent got any yet and they'll just go to another club such as woodards!
Where is this club called 'woodards' that you speak of?