• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All our players going whos coming then ????

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ide like to state. Thanks Gill, great player for us but at the end of the day Norwich is a massive club and he deserves a shot at Poss CHampionship footie next season. Always welcome back Gill

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Remember similar panic setting in when Phillips and Todd left, how wrong we were!

Just remember.....we're cool![H]

TimG

The players will be brought in i am sure of it. I carnt see anyone else going so from now on all that is goign to happen is players beinmg brought in. This period is always one for people to get worried and start questioning whether players are going to come in or not. I dont think we will start to see alot more movement on the players coming in side until this time next month IMO.

exeips

Remember similar panic setting in when Phillips and Todd left, how wrong we were!

Just remember.....we're cool![H]
Yep & not forgetting the lack of ambition post on here when we didn't replace Mackie straight away!

grecian till i die

The players will be brought in i am sure of it. I carnt see anyone else going so from now on all that is goign to happen is players beinmg brought in. This period is always one for people to get worried and start questioning whether players are going to come in or not. I dont think we will start to see alot more movement on the players coming in side until this time next month IMO.

buy a dictionary:p

brightongrecian

buy a dictionary:p
I dont think you're in any position to be telling others to buy a dictionary.

Last edited:

grecian till i die

I dont think you're in any position to be telling other to buy a dictionary.
i know that the point i was taking the **** durrr

ecfc2000

There's no way Cozic will go no one else would want him
rumour has it, he may have 'business interests' outside of football which he may want to do.

As for 'no one else wanting him', not sure i'd agree with that. He'd certainly get an opportunity to play at LG2 level if he decided to leave and seek another club.

ecfccal

Who has been released?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
So with gill off and moxey looking certain to go and the five that got released and cozic maybe going who are we going to sign? All the good players that have been released have been snapped up already such as woodards, cmon tisdale we wont more players else we'll be back in league 2 then blue square then proberley go into administration.
Your right mate, but i'll be one of the first to applaud Cozic when he comes down with Leeds next season, a true talent and a true gent to boot!