• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A serious question about noone

devonderby

Noone obviously had talent, it just needed Tisdale and his team to bring it out of him.

You won't keep Noone and BWP, they shouldn't be in L1 and you can't afford not to sell anyone. Those two will go a long way to sorting out your HMRC issue, I'll be genuinely shocked if they are still at Gnome Park by the end of January.

He's leaving next month, he's leaving next monnnttthhh
Bradley Wright-Phillips, he's leaving next month.
Yes but his 1st goal celebration in front of the scum makes him an Argyle legend whether he goes or not! QUALITY

25 point deduction, don't make me laugh, £700,000 will be a piece of p*ss to pay off. Give it a couple weeks and poor struggling Argyle will be back above you and normal service will be resumed. Can't be easy for you to accept with your club being at your peak for many years and with ours in our darkest period only to go out and destroy your EXTREMELY poor side.
You live in a dream world pal! You will be made an example of! Southampton last season had a 30 point deduction if I remember correctly! Luton Town had more than that me thinks (may be 45 point deduction).

devonderby

25 point deduction, don't make me laugh, £700,000 will be a piece of p*ss to pay off. Give it a couple weeks and poor struggling Argyle will be back above you and normal service will be resumed. Can't be easy for you to accept with your club being at your peak for many years and with ours in our darkest period only to go out and destroy your EXTREMELY poor side.
As we sang to them make...........EXETER CITY.....YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SH*T

A38Green

Re: The REAL reason the scum beat us yesterday

You are kidding yourself mate! You are average and a fit City team would have put you to the sword once again! Read the papers tomorrow and listen to radio Devon interviews. You will find all the facts you need about our sick squad there ok.......
What's it like to be deluded? Remember your 'fit City team' only JUST managed a win against us that night with the likes Duguid, N'Gala and Fallon playing we had no hope.
We know we're pretty average. That's something we can accept, shame you cant take a defeat to the club you've always hid in the shadows of.
Chin up.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
One good thing about yesterday....

We won't have to visit that sh*t hole again for a while.

[y]
[ecfc]

A38Green

And shall ALWAYS hide in the shadows of the biggest club in Devon.

What's it like to be deluded? Remember your 'fit City team' only JUST managed a win against us that night with the likes Duguid, N'Gala and Fallon playing we had no hope.
We know we're pretty average. That's something we can accept, shame you cant take a defeat to the club you've always hid in the shadows of.
Chin up.
Carry on kidding yourself that you are good mate! We will finish above you this season even if you don't get a point deduction! But I would be surprised if you don't get a hefty points deduction!

Re: One good thing about yesterday....

We won't have to visit that sh*t hole again for a while.

[y]
[ecfc]
That's right! When they are deducted points they will have a one way ticket to league 2! :)

A38Green

Can you not read? At what point did I say we were good? I even just admitted that we accept we're an average side.

GrecianWonder

I could pay £10million each for one game against you to cassilas, maicon, puyol, terry, cole, lampard, essien, xavi, villa, drogba and torres and we would beat you but go out of business. I would prefer to win with the players that actually play for us cos we can afford them