• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A serious question about noone

this is a serious question but can I ask, did you see the spark and the skill in craig noone when he was with you, the same as you seem to now or has he become a really good footballer and what do you think of him after last night?
Firstly.....Why do you keep refering to the game as 'last night'? It was a 3 O'Clock kick off ok!

I think Noone and Bradley Wright-Philips stood out like beacons from a very average Argyle side! Although Noone can run and run but nothing really comes of those runs!

We were poor and out of shape with sickness yet again going through the camp. Tiverton would have probably beaten us yesterday! That was not the City we all know on display yesterday. In fact I would go as far as to say 2 nil was a poor result for you everything considered.

Re: The REAL reason the scum beat us yesterday

...is that they have a team that they can't afford. They are living beyond their means.

That team, while it may have beaten ours, is killing them.

We can afford to pay for our 11 players, that cannot. We may have lost yesterday battle, but we will win the war.

UTC
Lets not forget the sickness bug in the camp! 2 nil was a poor result for them against a very out of sorts City team!

A38Green

You won't be able to afford to keep him mate. Yes, he is a good player.
Noone isnt one of our high earners we can afford to keep him. It's the fact that he's one of our best players which is attracting interest so therefore it's seen that we would be able to get a suitable price tag put on him to help our financial difficulties.

A38Green

This same sickness that was used as an excuse before your victory over us in the mickey mouse cup?

Noone isnt one of our high earners we can afford to keep him. It's the fact that he's one of our best players which is attracting interest so therefore it's seen that we would be able to get a suitable price tag put on him to help our financial difficulties.
You would take a fiver for him pal you lot are desperate! Might pay for the seat that was ripped out and just missed my head in the away end yesterday!

Noone aint special! Just looks better than most in amongst a very average side!

25 point deduction I can see on the horizon..............Best of luck.

Red Monster

This same sickness that was used as an excuse before your victory over us in the mickey mouse cup?
We had flu in our squad fact !!

That affected our performance you got lucky but it won't last.

A38Green

You would take a fiver for him pal you lot are desperate! Might pay for the seat that was ripped out and just missed my head in the away end yesterday!

Noone aint special! Just looks better than most in amongst a very average side!

25 point deduction I can see on the horizon..............Best of luck.
25 point deduction, don't make me laugh, £700,000 will be a piece of p*ss to pay off. Give it a couple weeks and poor struggling Argyle will be back above you and normal service will be resumed. Can't be easy for you to accept with your club being at your peak for many years and with ours in our darkest period only to go out and destroy your EXTREMELY poor side.

No mate! The same sickness bug that affected the squad when we travelled to Brighton. We had to have a head count that night to see who was fit! What you saw yesterday was not the City we all know these days! The fit City team that we all know would have beaten your average team yesterday, no question!

Last edited:

A38Green

We had flu in our squad fact !!

That affected our performance you got lucky but it won't last.
Yes i'm very sure it affected the WHOLE of your squad. We didnt get lucky, we simply outclassed you yesterday, on the pitch and in the stands.
Why is that so hard for you lot to accept? Shame that.

Yes i'm very sure it affected the WHOLE of your squad. We didnt get lucky, we simply outclassed you yesterday, on the pitch and in the stands.
Why is that so hard for you lot to accept? Shame that.
You are kidding yourself mate! You are average and a fit City team would have put you to the sword once again! Read the papers tomorrow and listen to radio Devon interviews. You will find all the facts you need about our sick squad there ok.......