• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A serious question about noone

PAFCinpeace

this is a serious question but can I ask, did you see the spark and the skill in craig noone when he was with you, the same as you seem to now or has he become a really good footballer and what do you think of him after last night?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
this is a serious question but can I ask, did you see the spark and the skill in craig noone when he was with you, the same as you seem to now or has he become a really good footballer and what do you think of him after last night?
You won't be able to afford to keep him mate. Yes, he is a good player.

PAFCinpeace

You won't be able to afford to keep him mate. Yes, he is a good player.
we know, its a real shame, if we were not in this mess and could keep noone and bradley we could finish in a stong spot

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
we know, its a real shame, if we were not in this mess and could keep noone and bradley we could finish in a stong spot
Smell the coffee or chuck it over the financial whizzos who have brought you to this point.

Mike Blackstone

The same sort of skill when I saw him play for Burscough and recommended him to Exeter City.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Noone obviously had talent, it just needed Tisdale and his team to bring it out of him.

You won't keep Noone and BWP, they shouldn't be in L1 and you can't afford not to sell anyone. Those two will go a long way to sorting out your HMRC issue, I'll be genuinely shocked if they are still at Gnome Park by the end of January.

He's leaving next month, he's leaving next monnnttthhh
Bradley Wright-Phillips, he's leaving next month.

Noone obviously had talent, it just needed Tisdale and his team to bring it out of him.

You won't keep Noone and BWP, they shouldn't be in L1 and you can't afford not to sell anyone. Those two will go a long way to sorting out your HMRC issue, I'll be genuinely shocked if they are still at Gnome Park by the end of January.

Bradley Wright-Phillips, he's leaving next month.

Wouldn't get so high and mighty if I were you matey.

Ryan Harley, he's leaving next month

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't get so high and mighty if I were you matey.

Ryan Harley, he's leaving next month
Yup. Although Ryan Harley is nowhere near as important to us as BWP is to you. We know all about selling players and bringing in new blood up here, it's how we can turn a profit*.

*You may need to look that word up in a dictionary, probably hasn't been bandied about down your way for a while.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
The REAL reason the scum beat us yesterday

...is that they have a team that they can't afford. They are living beyond their means.

That team, while it may have beaten ours, is killing them.

We can afford to pay for our 11 players, that cannot. We may have lost yesterday battle, but we will win the war.

UTC

drake

Re: The REAL reason the scum beat us yesterday

...is that they have a team that they can't afford. They are living beyond their means.

That team, while it may have beaten ours, is killing them.

We can afford to pay for our 11 players, that cannot. We may have lost yesterday battle, but we will win the war.

UTC
sour grapes