• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A Day Out At Wemblee

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope you Greenies have a good day out to wembley.
I'm in full agreement with that. It would be churlish to think otherwise.

ecfc70

Yet another bitter Greek, you boys really ought to get rid of that chip on your shoulder, Seems like it's weighing really heavy-------and it may splinter your shell suits ;(
nothing bitter here, I have many friends and have known many more that live and breathe your Cornish backwater settlement however unlike you they can take a bit of banter and give it back without lowering themselves to your level, i'm just spreading the love from one of your own this time.....i also wish you luck (but not as much as whoever you play) in your jaunt to the big smoke for your jolly boys outing and would even be happy to provide directions and travel information if you need it so that you dont get lost in amongst all those big tall buildings.........bitter.....grow up!!

ecfc70

Would of made a bit of a larf this, if ecfc70 hadn't copied it from facebook:D
i wondered if anyone would notice the big clue at the start of the post as to where it came from

MrTis

i wondered if anyone would notice the big clue at the start of the post as to where it came from
Drakes never been the most clever chap B-) just a bit excitable at times.

drake

You are right, selective viewing I suppose. I just read that exert a few minutes before I saw yours and I must have ommitted the obvious header for the more recognisable content. My bad ecfc. I suppose I had a bit of motorservices angst when I saw it and let my knee jerk a little too hastily :D

Last edited:

MrTis

How many tickets have you sold so far drake?

drake

How many tickets have you sold so far drake?
28.000 isn't it? I'm not one of them though unfortunately. I will be otherwise engaged

MrTis

28.000 isn't it? I'm not one of them though unfortunately. I will be otherwise engaged
Should comfortably shift 35,000ish then, decent.

sladie

Yet another bitter Greek, you boys really ought to get rid of that chip on your shoulder, Seems like it's weighing really heavy-------and it may splinter your shell suits ;(
Thats funny, you see ive had a few people (argyle fans) share a video of a janner ringing Exeter City asking for a playoff final ticket, so the CHIP is firmly on argyles shoulder, your biggest season in 10 years and your fans call Exeter City......what a tinpot thing to do

Come on AFC

sladie

Should comfortably shift 35,000ish then, decent.
bearing in mine argyle are a massive club they should take loads more than that, remember little tiny Exeter City took around 30K for a non league playoff final against Morecambe