• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A Day Out At Wemblee

graiser

Thats funny, you see ive had a few people (argyle fans) share a video of a janner ringing Exeter City asking for a playoff final ticket, so the CHIP is firmly on argyles shoulder, your biggest season in 10 years and your fans call Exeter City......what a tinpot thing to do

Come on AFC
Your right there, it was a tin pot thing to do to ring a tin pot club for a play off ticket that your tin pot club are not featuring in-----really

drake

Terraces= nigh on F all about you.
BB= Argyles second forum. Greeks who want to be green:D

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
your biggest season in 10 years and your fans call Exeter City......what a tinpot thing to do
To be fair though, he only rang four times and left a voicemail once. First call was a bit tongue tied so probably going for the best 'take'. If I'd known it was being filmed I'd have brushed my hair....

Obviously I couldn't help with the ticket sale or offer a refund of 6 points to make a playoff ticket unnecessary for them.

I found it quite funny actually and wish Argyle fans a good day out - we've had far worse 'goodwill' messages left on the phone before.

STURTZ

Quite interesting to see who will have more fans in London next Saturday, Exeter or Argyle?

LOG

28.000 isn't it? I'm not one of them though unfortunately. I will be otherwise engaged
I thought you'd sell out more quickly than you did when Mr Kagami came knocking.

drake

Quite interesting to see who will have more fans in London next Saturday, Exeter or Argyle?
I really hope we take less than you lot. That'll uphold my belief that Exeter truly has more plastics than us!
Failing that, I'll be happy regardless in the knowledge that we'll be there.

And you won't be.

Regardless of the final outcome.(y)

drake

I thought you'd sell out more quickly than you did when Mr Kagami came knocking.
He never came knocking. He left a takeaway on the doorstep and rang the bell whilst running off with the prawn crackers!

LOG

He never came knocking. He left a takeaway on the doorstep and rang the bell whilst running off with the prawn crackers!
I suppose you've always been a bit more Deliverance than Deliveroo.

ecfc70

I would find it amusing if 30000 argo fans were in london on saturday, they cant all be so dumb as to turn up 2 days before they play

MrTis

I would find it amusing if 30000 argo fans were in london on saturday, they cant all be so dumb as to turn up 2 days before they play
Bless em there all getting excited going to the big smoke B-)