• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see sausage roll is saying Taylor is leaving and going travelling! good work if you can get it

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see sausage roll is saying Taylor is leaving and going travelling! good work if you can get it
Blimey if that's his scoop he best keep the day job :ROFLMAO:

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
"Who is this Taylor he speaks of", Kyle or KMT ? :unsure:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kyle

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Who is this Taylor he speaks of", Kyle or KMT ? :unsure:
However, he is also saying that Kite and Hartridge are leaving but not sure if that news has been announced has it ..........

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Knowing Mr Roll's track record it could have even been Jake ! :)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
However, he is also saying that Kite and Hartridge are leaving but not sure if that news has been announced has it ..........
If you look at the dates that was back in January, which having listened to Harry's interview was well past his decision to leave which he made last year!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you look at the dates that was back in January, which having listened to Harry's interview was well past his decision to leave which he made last year!
gnh you seem very keen to defend sausage roll are you related or summit. I do believe he had previous contcts but alas sausage lost his contact about six months ago hence why he keeps us all entertained with the stuff that's already been widely touted

Squeezebox

On the 360, is that Jake Taylor in the stand?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On the 360, is that Jake Taylor in the stand?
Yes. Visiting his mate Sweenz I'm guessing.