• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think you have a half decent point... but there was years of complete brainwashed nonsense from some that now needs to be balanced by some light hearted banter. Geoff can take it.
I don't have a problem with it max. I can give it back as much as I'm given it but I can't see how cluttering up a match day thread with pot shots at me helps others to enjoy the game.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good evening lads.

I've just seen Tisdale, he was coming out of the play offs.

elginCity

Considering there's been a bug in the camp this week, that is a great away point. A sizeable following too, well done all.

fred binneys head

Ok Fred understand and agree everyone is entitled to their own opinions so we are of a like mind.
Cool - I’m just about to post this week’s box - shall I say it’s from both of us?

malcolms

Not childish at all had he showed just a modicum of respect for his previous employers and not as he has done treated our Club with total contempt things would be different.

As it is City supporters we are now more than entitled to take pleasure in his present discomfort.
There is little point in continuing a discussion about a redundant comparison. PT is making a perfectly adequate job of making sure of that :)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good evening lads.

I've just seen Tisdale, he was coming out of the play offs.
Good work (y)

PeteUSA

Considering there's been a bug in the camp this week, that is a great away point. A sizeable following too, well done all.
I dont see how "a bug in the camp" had anything to do with Pym letting in a soft free kick for their equaliser. He got a hand to the thing FFS, and got down to that ball comfortably. Quite how is wrists weren't strong enough to deal with that shot, from that distance totally baffles me.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Evening Pete, any suggestions in terms of how Pym makes his wrists stronger ?

fred binneys head

Evening Pete, any suggestions in terms of how Pym makes his wrists stronger ?
I understand why he’s an expert now.

Colesman Ballz

I dont see how "a bug in the camp" had anything to do with Pym letting in a soft free kick for their equaliser. He got a hand to the thing FFS, and got down to that ball comfortably. Quite how is wrists weren't strong enough to deal with that shot, from that distance totally baffles me.
You should really go and see a doctor about your verbal incontinence ! ;)