Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Rog H K

Bit quite here this morning Pete. Long old poke. Know 3 who flew yesterday and going via Newcastle for a beer. Trains plains and automobiles how ever you are going safe trip up North all, 3 points would be great to come home with. Very tough one today.
My Wallet had a few moths in it so I will be heading South to Exmouth Town v Plymouth Argyle Res in the big Dockyard Derby today. Top of table clash. Come on the Ex's!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would settle for a draw, would be delirious with a win, and will hit the whisky bottle if we lose. So come on Matty's Merry Men...sock it to those Northern yokels..
Up the 'ammers! Oops

geoffwp

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our performance last week showed that we have no need to fear ANY team in L2. If we can replicate it then we can win again. Come on you reds, get on the ready line.

Avening Posse

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm hoping we approach this with confidence in our ability and do not go all tactical and try and defuse them rather than making them worry about us. I believe we will approach it with confidence as I think that is Matt's way. Will be mightily impressed if we get 3 points from this one

elginCity

Well-known Exeweb poster
A February trip to Carlisle ? Has to be the season's fewest away following to date, hope it makes three figures.