• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

An EMBARRASSING day to be an Exeter fan

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
No. I'm in Venice. Were you there sitting politely applauding failure?
Are you selling stuff?

manc grecian

The ****** gesture came after a sort it out chants not being told to eff off.

There were some proper knuckledraggers there today as well

geoffwp

I wasn't there either but had I been I certainly wouldn't have been chucking a smoker or telling the manager the fek orf.

IndoMike

The ****** gesture came after a sort it out chants not being told to eff off.

There were some proper knuckledraggers there today as well
Manc. Can you explain what "helmets" and "knuckle-draggers" are? My guess is the latter is connected to apes?

suffolklad

There's the usual quota on here who were NOT at the match but again willing to have a stab an a dig at the manager for what allegedly happened. I was there never saw Tis make any gesture toward the fans at all. Yes he did shepherd the players off as they applauded the fans along with Tisdale.
The idiot who threw the smoke canister needs banning for life end of.
The few who chanted "Tisdale out" were soon drowned out by those chanting "there's only one Paul Tisdale" and they were applauded by Steve Perryman.
As for the actual match it was obvious that They were faster on the ball every time, Moxey was never going to contain their winger and the mix up between Pym and Sweeney was just pathetic. Pym in my opinion should have been far more positive and claimed the ball, he seemed to hesitate and then it was simply too late.
Our 3 subs made a huge difference but alas all too late, should they have started? well you know i'm a Tisdale fan but I can see why some are upset at why they didn't start.
Play offs it is. Lets get behind the team

STURTZ

Seriously think Tisdale really sees getting promoted this season as being a V sign to the moaners. Think he'll then he'll walk implying he's too good for us.
Maybe not going up will be a realty check for him.

JayPob94

I have always been a Tisdale in supporter.... the man does wonders for this football club, he runs it like a business and so he should in my mind. The club is fan owned and we will always under that business structure have minimal capital for playing staff in comparison to other teams.

If the manager is on form (like players, I think managers can have good and bad form), we will do very well. I think this season he's done incredibly. Everyone on here can agree that if we had a fully fit squad all season wed COMFORTABLY be in the top 3. Incredible after last season which no doubt took a lot out of the players.

The behaviour from the fans in my mind is out of order. I dont go to many games because I live in a sh*t place. But Ive heard many times this season that away games are toxic. What do our fans expect? Really?
Tisdale is in the wrong, he is paid to be professional. I think it shows that the fans really are getting to him and I honestly think we under appreciate him, and when he leaves we will need someone who knows the ins and outs of the entire club set up, because its different to any other club in the football league. Its unique and thats why I love this club so much.

We are a fan owned club, building a couple of new stands, few million quid in the bank, play offs with injuries all over the shot.... am I missing something?????

Come on.

manc grecian

Manc. Can you explain what "helmets" and "knuckle-draggers" are? My guess is the latter is connected to apes?
There were people there who were ****faced and as soon as the team goes behind want to start arguments with stewards and fellow fans.

That has no bearing on Tisdales reaction though

IndoMike

I meant are you selling things : I was going make a joke about the Merchant of Venice (slinks off stage :$)

IndoMike

There were people there who were ****faced and as soon as the team goes behind want to start arguments with stewards and fellow fans.

That has no bearing on Tisdales reaction though
In effect, you mean trouble-makers, right?