• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

An EMBARRASSING day to be an Exeter fan

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So the football club fecks up but it's the fans fault. How many times have we heard that recently?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The disrespect shown is pathetic.

5th & playoff final last year, 4th & guaranteed playoffs this year. What are people genuinely expecting of us?

Sounded like a really toxic away end today, a good one to miss.

Last edited:

LDNGrecian

The disrespect shown is pathetic.

5th & playoff final last year, 4th & guaranteed playoffs this year. What are people genuinely expecting of us?

Sounded like a really toxic away end today, a good one to miss.
Unfortunately Luton away was up there too. One boy trying to start ‘you’re just a bus stop if Afghan’ says it all really.

We really are bringing the dross of Exeter to away games.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Man enough to give it should be man enough to take it tbh

And yes ive been in the pro Tis camp but IF this happened then it isn't what you would expect of a manager, Doubt if he is the first or last when you've just missed out on a slim chance of the auto's with 1 game to go.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was plainly evident that Tisdale told the players to go straight to the dressing rooms when the game ended. Yet he continued to hang around in the middle of the pitch like some Paulo DeCaneo wannabe.

Oldsmobile-88

It was not flares thrown.. Smoke cannister (singular),yep wrong,but not crime of the decade.A bit of perspective reqd..

Can’t comment on the chants,I’ma bit deaf & was sat at the far side of the stand,but that’s football,like it or not.

geoffwp

Good to know there is some passion around!
Ah, the easy excuse for a lack of self control. Nice one Hants. Were you among them?

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
It was plainly evident that Tisdale told the players to go straight to the dressing rooms when the game ended. Yet he continued to hang around in the middle of the pitch like some Paulo DeCaneo wannabe.
You really do look for ANYTHING against him , You don't even consider he is just as gutted as the rest of the actual supporters and wanted to be alone with his own thoughts before he has a microphone shoved in his face pulling his line up and substitutions apart.

Signed up for the Trust yet or put your "substantial amount of cash" (£50) into the lawyers fund as yet ? .......... Don't bother we all know the answer.

geoffwp

Yeh. I think he knew the players would be down after that display. Reckon he did need some time to collect his thoughts. I mean how does a manager handle that situation. We still have at least two games to play and he needs to get the players up for them. Maybe he needed to let anger subside.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Yeh. I think he knew the players would be down after that display. Reckon he did need some time to collect his thoughts. I mean how does a manager handle that situation. We still have at least two games to play and he needs to get the players up for them. Maybe he needed to let anger subside.
Three games, Geoff. Three.