• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next Saturday ( 3rd December)

OmanGrecian

I'll pop into work in the morning to send a report, then I'll hit the Yacht Club to go windsurfing and snorkelling :) Brit Club later on knowing I won't be going back to check the scores online.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll pop into work in the morning to send a report, then I'll hit the Yacht Club to go windsurfing and snorkelling :) Brit Club later on knowing I won't be going back to check the scores online.
Don't forget the Quiz Oman. ;)

OmanGrecian

Don't forget the Quiz Oman. ;)
Ah, fair point. I will have to enquire when the clue will be on Saturday.

Alistair20000

Ah, fair point. I will have to enquire when the clue will be on Saturday.
Don't rely on Lionel's answer. :D

He has become rather unreliable of late.

grecIAN Harris

Shouldn't do Harris. After tomorrow morning temperatures aren't set to dip below freezing again before the weekend's out.
That's alright then. I'd got the impression the freezing nights were in for the whole week.

Antony Moxey

According to the BBC weather it was Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday that would dip below freezing overnight and just be on the right side of zero on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
That's alright then. I'd got the impression the freezing nights were in for the whole week.
Fair chance it will be off down there mind given all the trees around the pitch and given it's right on the river

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Working overtime on Saturday.

Keeping an eye on the Wycombe cup game, hoping that Chesterfield knock them out so that our day out with Wycombe at St James Park can go ahead on Saturday January 7th.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale should be at Sutton today watching Cheltenham, I imagine he's doing some shopping in Bath.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another free weekend on Saturday 7 January as Wycombe humiliate Chesterfield 5-0.