• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

zod

Neil Harris

i like my cars engines the same was a i like my tavy women. fast and well lubed.

hi foxy.

Neil Harris

plenty of grunt about them

motorservices

Looking on my Chrome super searcher IP address indicator is Neil Harris a ****? ;) just asking like B-)
Yes, yes he is Foxy

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
i like my cars engines the same was a i like my tavy women. fast and well lubed.

hi foxy.
Hi Neil how you doing bud, been a while since you've been on Pal.

Neil Harris

tis thought i pop in and say hello. you the only one ive missed to be honest. rest of all you inbreds bored **** out of me.

motorservices

i like my car's engine the same way i like my tavy women. fast and well lubed.

hi foxy.
Edited to save you looking a ****, before someone owns you

You Really are a strange person, just looked, King Street is by the kebab house, now that is a proper **** hole, it is Tavistock's homepark or even Union street

I wouldnt admit to going there thats for sure

motorservices

tis thought i pop in and say hello. you the only one ive missed to be honest. rest of all you inbreds bored **** out of me.
Off you go then, you wont be missed......

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheers Neil, hopefully you won't be put off by the others ;) even though your a green, you coming up on the 21st?

Neil Harris

not coming up. im exeter based. ill be there though. ill hang here and put up with you weasels till we do the double over you ****houses

motorservices

not coming up. im exeter based. ill be there though. ill hang here and put up with you weasels till we do the double over you ****houses
and still finish below us, oh how we continue to laugh at you're car crash of a football club