• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 2020/21

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I only caught the game from the 64th minute but thoroughly enjoyed what I saw. Agree about the keeper, Andrew Sowden. Looks another real prospect if he keeps that up.

Spoonz Red E

Agreed.

Man of the match for Andrew Sowden and he earned it.
Good post match interview too.

Arthur Davey

Yep, watched second half, enjoyed it. Withstood constant pressure there, many chances for Luton, and bit of a let-off with the penalty. Keeper Andrew Sowden was a very safe pair of hands 👏🏼👏🏼. Sonny Cox looks the business, and Gabriel Billington a worthy pick for MoM. Well done the busts, and all the coaching staff, team/squad effort.

Grecian 1901

Great win agaiinst a strong team, see now why Sam Cox is so highly rated but our keeper Sowton was immense! Luton probably should have been better in front of goal but no disrespect to our boys.
Great saves and good defending, movement upfront was a plus.

Rosencrantz

Yep, watched second half, enjoyed it. Withstood constant pressure there, many chances for Luton, and bit of a let-off with the penalty. Keeper Andrew Sowden was a very safe pair of hands 👏🏼👏🏼. Sonny Cox looks the business, and Gabriel Billington a worthy pick for MoM. Well done the busts, and all the coaching staff, team/squad effort.
Billington was No 7 wasn't he? Very tidy on the ball.

STURTZ

Before Sowton's stunning saves I had been impressed with his distribution, an outfield players abilities in passing the ball, chipping to the half way line and throwing accurately as well. Could be a great prospect I suppose with a 15 year old goalie you have to just hope that he keeps on growing!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We play either Crewe or Fleetwood in the national final.

Grecian 1901

Next Up
U18 MATCH-DAY

Newport County
Youth alliance league
(A) no spectators
11am
31/10/20

denzel

We play either Crewe or Fleetwood in the national final.
Its Crewe as they won 2-1

AmberRed

Next Up
U18 MATCH-DAY

Newport County
Youth alliance league
(A) no spectators
11am
31/10/20
Should be a good win today, looking at the table Newport haven't won a game yet!!!