• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Your match day thread

Curley

Thought I'd have a browse and ***** me I saw more comments about Argyle than i did about Exeter!

You really are obsessed with us aren't you?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Says the Plymouth fan on an Exeter forum...

OmanGrecian

Thought I'd have a browse and ***** me I saw more comments about Argyle than i did about Exeter!

You really are obsessed with us aren't you?
Erm, obviously you would be mentioned in our match day thread yesterday. Your match could have had a big bearing on our end of season if we had won. If it were another team, the thread would have included that team. A bit sad you trying to pick up little digs when you could not be further than the truth.

As Ant said, you're the one growing our forums and commenting on them. You really are obsessed with us aren't you?

Curley

Sometimes lads it's so easy it stops being funny :B-)

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sometimes lads it's so easy it stops being funny :B-)
Hi Curls :), how the devil are you !, did you enjoy the match yesterday ?, I'll bet all you Janners are tickled pink, you're not promoted yet though matey, play offs are unforgiving on inconsistent teams old boy, how's the new stand coming along ?, I hear Bretonside has a planning consent, not sure where that leaves Mr Brent ?, think that particular ship is about to sink if promotion doesn't materialise, but fair play, you made the play offs.......see you next season :)