• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Young Guns

Red red

I don't know the chap only called a Yeovil fan by reading the other thread.
We have not started the season yet so all I say let the slate be clean and support all.
I want city to do well, but will support through thick and thin like in the past,
We don't need a down beat start.
I don't rate all the players and will always try to give a fair and honest opinion and not personal.
If played hopefully both Davies and Bennett have a stormer

ECFC Music

[/B]

You're right there. Surely that will give us a much better idea of where we really stand
Well we will soon find out !

ECFC Music

We have not started the season yet so all I say let the slate be clean and support all.
I want city to do well, but will support through thick and thin like in the past,
I don't rate all the players and will always try to give a fair and honest opinion and not personal.
If played hopefully both Davies and Bennett have a stormer
Go along with that.Let's take stock after first 5 or 6 games.Whilst i have a number of fears, in particular both our style and player selection , the time to judge is after a few games under our belt.If performance is poor then we should expect change of direction.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
cant believe all the negative talk of the coming season.if the players ever look at this site im sure they would like to prove the doubters wrong.you are the best supporters to play infront of, so get behind the team from the start and enjoy a good season.young or old they need you the fans.
EXETER CITY, my team.whatever.
Wait till the season starts. If we haven't won the first 6 games by at least 5-0 each time, the trolls will be working overtime on here.

LOG

Wait till the season starts. If we haven't won the first 6 games by at least 5-0 each time, the trolls will be working overtime on here.
Only 5-0? Where's your ambition?!

iscalad

Only 5-0? Where's your ambition?!
I did say "at least" :)

andrew p long

If we go 4-0 up at half time and then only win 5-0 it will be the fault of the manager,directors, trust etc that we took our foot off the gas in the second half instead of being ambitious and really going for it.

malcolms

A couple of wins in the first five games (by however much) is a reasonable target....

wemissmoxey

The manager is the one who is setting the tone.

scottus86

I don't get the comments, understand that it will not be city's best ever team but the total lack of support on this forum makes me think most are argyle fans.Not one to be a yes man but the young guns are city's future and we must support most are local lads and slagging off before they start is totally wrong.
I hope the young guns do come and prove the likes of so called supporter Grecian Jay what a argyle he must be.
I for one will be there against the Gas and hope that gosling,Reid or wheeler scores the winner

I´m not sure if you have been reading Jays posts, but he seems fully behind putting in some of our own youth in place of the old crocked players and would have rather signed Wheeler than Oakley on that basis.

P.S Wheeler hasn´t signed for us yet.