• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yet again.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some small d*cked birdbrain has thought fit to contact my employer regarding my posting on Exeweb.

It's beyond my comprehension why anyone would do it, but I have my suspicions of who it was and no doubt I'll fin out next week.

Luckily, like the last time someone tried this, I'm senior enough to laugh this off and the fact that my only boss, is a pal of mine, which helps.

Still, it goes to show how stupid and petty some people are.

So, I'm off.

Bye.

Edited to add, I have the mobile of most of the GGG's and I can text you when I'm down again.

My email is [email protected] should any of you want to remain in contact.

Last edited:

col46upwood

Sorry to hear that Porkus.I dont personally know you but I've enjoyed reading your posts on here.
Good luck to yourself and to the Greens.

Jersey Tone

Without knowing the full background and history to this, it sounds bang out of order to me. Must be someone who knows you and your employer then? And of what concern is it to your employer anyway, (unless you're posting during work hours??).

All seems it bit sad really.

Pobbop

f*ck off you green tw*t[ecfc]

grecianfaniow

WTF what a low life, I hate Argyle but people are people!!! FFS I know Ian a little bit and the little bit I know he comes across a proper nice bloke, so why do people do this is beyond me. Good luck Ian maybe one day ill see you again...

P.s. Speak slower for me tho janner ;) couldn't understand what you were saying half the time because of your thick janner accent.

journeyman

Well the banter board has just lost any of its remaining interest.

never heard anything so sad and malicious in all the years of reading banter boards,no more for me

elginCity

The last, remaining Green, has fallen by the wayside.

We'll just have to take the **** out of the Gulls from now on, but that's hardly worth the effort.

Next Saturday, when the Greens win handsomely, we'll most likely see Porky re-emerge from his self-imposed exile )once again(.

i8cornwall

bi bi dont let the door hit you on the way out

Oli

There are some proper w*nkers out there.