• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yesterday's Express & Error

Chalicefc3

Come play with us Danny, forever and ever and ever
It made me smile a little, just reading in the E&E about the Plymouth Magistrate appearances of an ECFC fan who ran on the pitch (name not relevant) and a Plymouth fan causing friction.

I laughed solely because the personal presentation of both fans was a fair summary of the fan base at both clubs. Our lad wore suit and tie, t'other in a jumper, trackies tucked into socks and trainers (presumably) and gelled back hair. Speaks volumes about both mindset and respect for the legal system.
Is this typical Argyle attire or will you convince me otherwise? Discuss...

Red the Paper

Banned
It made me smile a little, just reading in the E&E about the Plymouth Magistrate appearances of an ECFC fan who ran on the pitch (name not relevant) and a Plymouth fan causing friction.

I laughed solely because the personal presentation of both fans was a fair summary of the fan base at both clubs. Our lad wore suit and tie, t'other in a jumper, trackies tucked into socks and trainers (presumably) and gelled back hair. Speaks volumes about both mindset and respect for the legal system.
Is this typical Argyle attire or will you convince me otherwise? Discuss...
Spotted the same thing. The have and the have nots of Devon. We have jobs, they do not. We own our football club, they do not. We have a club...from Decemnber 2nd, they will not.

Looking out of my office window I see the sun shining...Karma!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Show me that the Exe geek is more use to attending court.

Scum, we're all scum.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Apparently our lads are taught the old adage that suits are for weddings and court apperarances ;)

Grecian2K

t'other in a jumper, trackies tucked into socks and trainers .
Was the tracksuit from Matalan?

grecianfaniow

You sure it wasn't a shell suit lol

Last edited:

Chalicefc3

Was the tracksuit from Matalan?
I couldn't quite make out the writing on the top but it looked a little like 'pond life'

Chalicefc3

Show me that the Exe geek is more use to attending court.

Either that or more simply City fans can afford/heed legal advice!

IJN

I thought everyone knew not to run on a pitch.

He can't be that bright.

He looked as camp as Christmas though.

Still, dear of him, to be thrown out (and nicked) after three minutes of a JPT match, he can't be that bright.

I also heard that he beat up a 7 month old baby, robbed a house and set fire to a police van.

All Exonians are scum!!!

grecianfaniow

I thought everyone knew not to run on a pitch.

He can't be that bright.

He looked as camp as Christmas though.

Still, dear of him, to be thrown out (and nicked) after three minutes of a JPT match, he can't be that bright.

I also heard that he beat up a 7 month old baby, robbed a house and set fire to a police van.

All Exonians are scum!!!
Ian that was a bad post IMO, getting desperate like Plymuff Argiggles football limited lol