• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Town v Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's have it!

Hopefully the supporters finally win the rights to own the Adam Stansfield Trophy in the morning, kick off at 10.30am for all of you keen spectators! Of course followed by the professionals in action, ready for another 3-1 City win.

First matchday thread of the season for me, hope it's a lucky one!

Up the bleedin' City! [ecfc]

Last edited:

IndoMike

Let's have it!

Hopefully the supporters finally win the rights to own the Adam Stansfield Trophy in the morning, kick off at 10.30am for all of you keen spectators! Of course followed by the professionals in action, ready for another 3-1 City win.

First matchday thread of the season for me, hope it's a lucky one!

Up the bleedin' City! [ecfc]
Cheered on by over a thousand supporters, I have no doubt at all that City will win 2-1. It's time for O'Flynny to shine and for another brammer from Noble.
Go for the throat, boys !!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... the Adam Stansfield Trophy in the morning, kick off at 10.30am for all of you keen spectators ...
If anyone has Reggie or Traveller's mobile number could you ask them to jog the last 20 miles then they could all get there in time for both matches ... [y]

This has 'City' win' writ large across it. A safe journey to the travelling hordes ...

STURTZ

Strangely Yeovil is one team that I always miss home or away and tomorrow I'm unavailable yet again.

If we come out of this one unbeaten in six I'll be happy.

Alistair20000

Strangely Yeovil is one team that I always miss home or away and tomorrow I'm unavailable yet again.

If we come out of this one unbeaten in six I'll be happy.
Same as me mate.

Like you I'll take a draw from this one.

UTC

PeteUSA

I think we're in for something today. Apparently through neccesity their ageing goalkeeping coach has to play in goal! Got to be an advantage to us, them having a dodgy keeper! ^o)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
No worries, Pete. Clean sheet for us today ...

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to this, getting an earlier train though as I dunno how regular the buses are from Yeovil Junction station.

We'll win 3-1. They take the lead, O'Flynn double and Logie to wrap it up.
UTC! [G]

Can't help but think this will be tighter than we expect, I think Yeovil are better than there league position would indicate, also not confident we are firing on all cylinders. So would be happy with a draw, delighted with a win to keep the unbeaten run going. Will be at Yeovil to cheer the lads on.

John William

We don't have Bertie any more to carve them apart like he did in the game last year. 1-1.

(waits for tirade from Missy...)