• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
So I guess that we will just have to refer to the previous incumbent as "Phil the Greek" to avoid any confusion arising ! :)
More respect needed here Mr Ballz

The "royal correspondent" of the Tedburn Feudal Times & Reactionary Herald tells me the correct form of words should be:

"The Old Duke"

&

"The Present Duke"

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
:)

Mr Jinx

Usually the USA is quick to deny entry to ppl that have openly admitted to high category drug use.

Well it looks like China Joe's administration is this time completely relaxed about the fact that in this instance, it's just Ginge.

#doublestandards

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Usually the USA is quick to deny entry to ppl that have openly admitted to high category drug use.

Well it looks like China Joe's administration is this time completely relaxed about the fact that in this instance, it's just Ginge.

#doublestandards
Where would he go should they decide to take action against him ? I hear Rwanda is nice this time of year.

DB9

#doublestandards
TBH Who gives a toss?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
TBH Who gives a toss?
I do. He might end up back here.

DB9

King Charles's state vist to France due to begin at the weekend has been postponed, Apparently things are a bit tetchy in France atm. 🙂

Alistair20000

King Charles's state vist to France due to begin at the weekend has been postponed, Apparently things are a bit tetchy in France atm. 🙂
As I have explained before on these boards messing with a Frenchman's pension rights is very unwise. Macron decided to act and there is now much rearing up over there.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I see Harry is back on his world privacy tour

He didnt actually need to be here

Radio Free Skaro

I see Harry is back on his world privacy tour

He didnt actually need to be here
Seems like the Daily Mail are in difficulties with this one!