• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a name!
His namesake was also a Great Dane.
Not really a great week for him (and his footy team)?

arthur

IMG-20221202-WA0000.jpg

tavyred

Looks like the ‘poor Black woman’ is a race grifter and the only paid employee of her BLM funded charity. Rumours also that Camilla was the intended target of her sting on the RF but she had to make do with Hussey. 🤷‍♂️

angelic upstart

Looks like the ‘poor Black woman’ is a race grifter and the only paid employee of her BLM funded charity. Rumours also that Camilla was the intended target of her sting on the RF but she had to make do with Hussey. 🤷‍♂️
Does this mean it didn't happen? If not, why did the lady resign?

tavyred

Does this mean it didn't happen? If not, why did the lady resign?
Oh, I don’t doubt it happened but let’s be honest here the institution that is the RF is under sustained attack from assorted no marks trying to further their careers and/or notoriety by highlighting the RF’s undoubted weaknesses on diversity etc.
Interesting article by Andrew Neil today suggesting that the Markles are winning hands down the battle for public opinion stateside most of it based on the fantasies of Meghan.

DB9

Oh, I don’t doubt it happened but let’s be honest here the institution that is the RF is under sustained attack from assorted no marks trying to further their careers and/or notoriety by highlighting the RF’s undoubted weaknesses on diversity etc.
Interesting article by Andrew Neil today suggesting that the Markles are winning hands down the battle for public opinion stateside most of it based on the fantasies of Meghan.
Yet she's happy to keep the titles? 🤷‍♂️

angelic upstart

If it happened, it happened. The RF should know people are out for them and ensure they're better than that. Instead they continue with gaffe after gaffe.

tavyred

Yet she's happy to keep the titles? 🤷‍♂️
……and inordinately concerned about her kids getting their titles too. I see some are telling Charles to take off the kid gloves and realise that he’s dealing with a highly proficient publicity machine with the Sussexes.

tavyred

If it happened, it happened. The RF should know people are out for them and ensure they're better than that. Instead they continue with gaffe after gaffe.
I’m not sure this particular gaffe warranted the furore that ensued, but the ‘victim’ in this case knew exactly what she was doing.

DB9

……and inordinately concerned about her kids getting their titles too. I see some are telling Charles to take off the kid gloves and realise that he’s dealing with a highly proficient publicity machine with the Sussexes.
I totally get that Megan and Harry wanted away from the RF, Totally get it, Initially they said they were going to live in Canada for a quiet and peaceful life but then to "Keep their Privacy" they decided to go to that media goldfish bowl of LA to live and then make squid loads out of the RF connections and titles. As for the kerfuffle with this lady in waiting, I've no doubt she said what was reported but its been jumped on like the RF are now all members of the KKK, My opinion is why wasn't this Lady in waiting put out to pasture when her boss (HM Queen) passed away? at 82 she should be at home watching ITV3 or buying a walk in bath. It was clumsy and crass what she said 100% but she has no idea of life outside of her circle and I'd imagine she'd said something just as crass if she went to a Council Estate and met a load of poor, single mums asking them why they are so poor.

Great timing for Harry & Megan and their new Netflix "Adventure" and Harry's book, You couldn't buy such great publicity.