• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy Birthday Ma'am. 95 and still going strong despite everything your wayward children and grandchildren throw at you.

God Save.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Happy Birthday Ma'am. 95 and still going strong despite everything your wayward children and grandchildren throw at you.

God Save.
Seconded

Reactions: DB9

IndoMike

Yes, well done to the Queen for sticking at the job that she was born into - that she did not choose - and doing it with such stoicism, patience and diplomatic skill, in addition to having to deal with a family of right 'erberts.
It would be difficult to find fault regarding her endless dedication to the job.
She will have a sad birthday, not a happy one, but doubtless she will have the strength to carry on.

IndoMike

Just about had enough of Harry's self-indulgent whining and whingeing. For Christ sake just get on with your life. You say it was so awful to be a member of the Royal family but you've always been quite happy to take financial advantage from it. If you were a bricklayer or got a job in a factory I could respect you. STFU.

Alistair20000

Just about had enough of Harry's self-indulgent whining and whingeing. For Christ sake just get on with your life. You say it was so awful to be a member of the Royal family but you've always been quite happy to take financial advantage from it. If you were a bricklayer or got a job in a factory I could respect you. STFU.
Indo. I think I am ill as I agree with you entirely :)

DB9

First time for everything Al :ROFLMAO: And like you can't think any word Mike has said there i disagree with.

Colesman Ballz

First time for everything Al :ROFLMAO: And like you can't think any word Mike has said there i disagree with.
Oh dear, Indo won't be happy if there are no arguments to be had ! 😎

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, Harry's living dangerously all right. Another appearance on the punching/custard pie thread could be very much on the cards.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh dear, Indo won't be happy if there are no arguments to be had ! 😎
He can always start one with himself! :)

Alistair20000

He can always start one with himself! :)
Yep. Would be good to see him in a room kicking off with Anton Moxey once of this parish