• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yanic Wildschut

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wildschut offers nothing. End of.

JGrecian23

He offers enough to get a contract extension!

grecIAN Harris

Or fails to deliver? He's quick, strong and a handful to deal with but very often doesn't have an end product.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was useless when he first arrived, then became one of our better players (not a high bar at the time) with a few games under his belt. Gone back to useless post-injury. Suspect he'd offer something if he got enough game time to be match fit. Not sure it's enough for us now we have other options that offer similar.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's very frustrating watching him turn down a pass to then try and beat his man only to run into him. Time and again.

Get rid at the end of the season.

crocks

Did enough to get a contract extension. Since securing that, he has been rubbish

tom_ecfc

I heard Caldwell has blamed exewebs lack of cohesion around the match day thread situation for today
….slowly backs away and runs….🤣

Mr Jinx

Did enough to get a contract extension. Since securing that, he has been rubbish
That's the way it usually works though. Especially with older players. Aubameyang anyone? Even Marcus Rashford?

Number13

That's the way it usually works though. Especially with older players. Aubameyang anyone? Even Marcus Rashford?
Sadly thats very true. Garth Crooks on the BBC asking why Rashford doesnt just leave Man U if he doesnt want to be there - I'll tell you why, he has a 3 year deal on £300k a week and nobody will match that!!!

But back to us, our squad, for various reasons, can look both bloated and yet devoid of anybody we actually trust and its precisely because of players like Eisa and Wildschut and even worse examples like Muskwe (who by the way, is still with us, taking money from our pockets and giving us nothing)

GC talks about getting the right characters in and I think with the likes of Cole and Carroll and probably Harper and Woods (the midfield one not the missing GK), he has done but the risk with injured / unfit / some loan players is that they just wont care enough about the club o actually give everything

With loans, you must only bring them in if they are desperate to come. Eisa for example doesnt look to me like someone thinking "sh1t, if I dont do it here, I might be unemployed come July" and that should be exactly his motivation to come in and do well - even not to get a deal here but if he got 7 in 15 for us, someone would take him

And did he do his homework on the "character" of Aimson? And if he did and behind the scenes he's a brilliant personality, maybe show a bit of that to us and we'll get off your back

iscalad