• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Worked in Plymouth all week...

We all know Exeter is full of sh*t

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
We all know Exeter is full of sh*t
Oh dear. Must be the (approved) school holidays again <sigh> :cool:

i8cornwall

well i can honestly say the part of Plymouth i live in is very much a sh*t whole!

I must say as much as it hurts there are a few alright places in Plymouth.... They are just very few are far between!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I must say as much as it hurts there are a few alright places in Plymouth.... They are just very few are far between!
Care to point them out on a map because I'm pretty sure most of us will have never seen them.

Unless your highlights include "the colourful dockyard area" or "the delightful navy base" or "the interesting swilly district", in which case don't show us a map just give me a drag of whatever you're smoking.

argylepaul

Care to point them out on a map because I'm pretty sure most of us will have never seen them.

Unless your highlights include "the colourful dockyard area" or "the delightful navy base" or "the interesting swilly district", in which case don't show us a map just give me a drag of whatever you're smoking.
If you could find the key to your bicycle lock, you would be able to get out more. That back back wheel just isn't turning for you.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
well i can honestly say the part of Plymouth i live in is very much a sh*t whole!

Yeah.

Westbound lane of the Tamar Bridge and Eastbound lane of Marsh Mills viaduct.

drr

What a f*cking sh*t hole, I mean seriously, the place stinks, its as bad as bristol...

thank f*ck im in truro next week!
An exonian who works,progress.
Where were you working?

i8cornwall

I was mostly meaning the Heo, Barbican and where UCP Marjon is!