• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wimbledon v Exeter City Official Match Day Thread

Every one doing their bit, except City. Feeling like it really isn't going to happen. I predict that we will be having two Devon derbies next year, and City taking up a mid table position with Scum finishing above us:':)(

2-2 FT. Play off hopes gone?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah well, if Bradford draw today and rovrum do us a favour on Tuesday then there is a chance

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Well, we didn't lose and sounds like we fought hard. Still in with a chance ...

Last edited:

grecianfaniow

at least we will play pompey next season if we dont go up (bonus for me just over the water :) )

That's a very upset 1,400 Plymouth fans. Burton scoring a last minute goal to win 1-0.
Only bright point of the afternoon for me then :cool:

speedyflo

How far behind was grecian player at the end? The result went through on final score before the radio

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
A point away to relegation strugglers who are one of only a few clubs to have an even worse home record than us.

We start with three up front, create plenty of chances and go in one up. Then our over cautious manager takes off an attacker, brings on a defensive player and lo and behold, Wimbledon outscore us in the second half and we miss the chance of overtaking Bradford and getting back into the play-off spots.

LL

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's a very upset 1,400 Plymouth fans. Burton scoring a last minute goal to win 1-0.
Well at least we can thank heaven we're not sweating it out with Plymouth and Torquay. I think Plymouth will be o.k but Torquay's postponed fixture v Barnet will be crucial , think the loser of that will go down. Torquay need to start winning fast.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
The only plus side is it's drop Argiggle and The Chipnickers a point nearer the drop.