• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wigan v Exeter City Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelios

Yes it's been a good week for Pete's posts ! Personally I'm still reeling from his disclosure that his Dad was an American GI over here in WW2 who used to pi$$ on the wall at SJP ! Surely that revelation is worthy of mention in the Club's museum archives ? :unsure:
What?! 😳

Free DNA tests for all Exewebbers please mods

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
A great win today, another huge win for us and one Which sounded reasonably deserved, despite Wigan dominating large spells.

Both goals took huge deflections, but it shows how taking a shot can reap rewards. Delighted things seem to be turning around and long may it continue

robchave

Really got to be happy with that! As well as playing so much better, the football gods seem to be looking kindly on us recently. A softish sending-off on Tuesday, plus an own goal, and two deflected goals today. Can I order up a dodgy penalty to us for Tuesday, please?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wycombe away
Spoonz and Harris already took the points 😅

Positive spin

Really got to be happy with that! As well as playing so much better, the football gods seem to be looking kindly on us recently. A softish sending-off on Tuesday, plus an own goal, and two deflected goals today. Can I order up a dodgy penalty to us for Tuesday, please?
A great win today, another huge win for us and one Which sounded reasonably deserved, despite Wigan dominating large spells.

Both goals took huge deflections, but it shows how taking a shot can reap rewards. Delighted things seem to be turning around and long may it continue
Earlier in the season we didn’t seem to be getting much luck so perhaps it’s payback time

grecIAN Harris

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another fantastic result. Happy Saturday fellow Grecians.

Gary CaldweLLLLLLLLWWWWWWLLLLLLLWWWWW's red and white army

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
The stats look interesting, it's the first time for a long time that we've been out possessed, 61-39%.
Eh?

Posh out-possessed us 4 days ago.

Barnsley out-possessed us 14 days ago.

Rovers out-possessed us 61%-39% 18 days ago.

grecIAN Harris

Eh?

Posh out-possessed us 4 days ago.

Barnsley out-possessed us 14 days ago.

Rovers out-possessed us 61%-39% 18 days ago.
Admittedly, it's the first time I've looked for a couple of games. Barnsley I could understand. Peterborough having watched it, if they did not by much. Rovers, really???? (And I was there for that also).

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Admittedly, it's the first time I've looked for a couple of games. Barnsley I could understand. Peterborough having watched it, if they did not by much. Rovers, really???? (And I was there for that also).
The away match, I think. We didn't see a lot of it second half as I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.