• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Whose coming up North (Deb'n) tomorrow.

Barum

For your information, it may well be quicker during rush hour to run the gauntlet of Barnstaple's traffic and go through town and take the 'B' road to Ilfracombe.
The A361 through Braunton (via the new bridge) can take some time at rush hour, plus we're full of grockles at present.
If there's a gentle breeze in Exeter, be advised it'll be nearly a hurricane at Marlborough Park!
Also don't stare at the two headed locals!!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes,pick up the A39 signposted Lynton,in Barnstaple,then pick up the B3230 about 5 miles outside the town.This road leads straight past Ilfracombe's ground at Marlborough Rd.

The Governor

It would be better to take the A399 to Ilfracombe before getting anywhere close to Barnstaple and you will be in Ilfracombe in about 1 hour 20 minutes from Exeter

cityno1ledgend

sadly cant be there but maybe if we get to semi final on the saturday i will be :)

grecIAN Harris

I'd personally take the back lane out of Pilton through Heanton Punchardon and straight into Braunton.

Barum

It would be better to take the A399 to Ilfracombe before getting anywhere close to Barnstaple and you will be in Ilfracombe in about 1 hour 20 minutes from Exeter
I was assuming travelling up A377 from Exeter. A361 from M5 (Jct 27) can be VERY busy.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Hoping to.

[y]

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
me and zider will be there :)