• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who would you support if the club went bust?

kezziebeat

Nottingham Forest, they've become my second team through my relationship so I already have a bit of love for them. Plus it's only round the corner!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can I say Yeovil?

On a serious note the I expoect most would follow City in whatever league we would have to start again in. I certainly would on the basis that tisdale, PErryman, Tagg, Chorlton etc have nothing to do with the club.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well I preferred the Conference days to the crock of sh@te we are in now. Can't beat winning games and pushing for promotion, there was such optimism back then.

Our crowds held up well, we got more at SJP for a chance of sneaking into the play-offs under Inglethorpe than we did for our crucial, penultimate game of last season.

I want to see a smile back on everyone's faces, and it doesn't matter what league you are in or who you are playing: attacking football, goals, home wins, cup runs & great away days are what it's about.

Jammers20

If there was no city to go and watch! I'd spend my time on another Bank
Carp Fishing which is my second love.!!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
If there was no city to go and watch! I'd spend my time on another Bank
Carp Fishing which is my second love.!!
Catching carp rather than watching cr*p?

contrabombarde

My support for Exeter City is unconditional. I would support City in whatever form it was resurrected from. Being a rose tinter I don't believe that this will happen though. We have come through worse than this and I do not believe it will happen.

denzil

My support for Exeter City is unconditional. I would support City in whatever form it was resurrected from. Being a rose tinter I don't believe that this will happen though. We have come through worse than this and I do not believe it will happen.
Sun a bit strong out there today :) ??

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sun a bit strong out there today :) ??
And to add to that, a bit early to be drinking.

What will it take for some people to actually realise this is a very bad situation???

STURTZ

To ask which club I would deflect my support to should City not exist is crass in the extreme. I would spend saturday afternoons in an institution somewhere, reflecting on a life on the big bank whilst wiping tears from my eyes and throwing darts at images of individuals that had contributed to our downfall.

IJN

I have to agree with Sturtz.

The same question was asked when we faced an uncertain future. It's a stupid question.

Your team is ECFC and why on earth would support any other club but that one?