• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who On Earth is there who could replace Paul Tisdale Should He Decide To Leave?

IBA

I didn't say other clubs were giants I just said we operate on a low budget. Read the post before being a *****[/QUOTE

I agree with you that we operate on a low budget,

if we are looking at attracting a manager who has experience as a player or a manager at a bigger club /league 1 or above then our budget would be minuscule compared to most.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tisdale has had 7 years to build a team to get out of League 2 and has failed every single time. He has also flirted very closely with relegation back to the Conference twice in that time.

Plenty of managers could match that.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's not all about budgets. All managers must have looked at Tisdale with serious envy regarding the amount of time he was given and the freedom and security that came with the job. When the position becomes available it's going to be seriously competitive to get the job as the points made above will attract some really promising managers.

LDNGrecian

Tisdale has had 7 years to build a team to get out of League 2 and has failed every single time. He has also flirted very closely with relegation back to the Conference twice in that time.

Plenty of managers could match that.
16th is further away from relegation than 2 Wembley finals is to promotion

Last edited:

geoffwp

I know I'm a supporter of the man but even so, your disrespect is breath taking. It doesn't surprise me though Max

Last edited:

Banksy

What I cannot understand is this continual fascination with Tisdale as if he's some sort of demigod and there is no one else capable of doing his job.
A new manager would be found , who knows , he might actually achieve promotion first time , encourage his team to play attractive football so that the gates improve , sell yet another player for two million.
Life will go on folks I promise you.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Surely we only need to look a few miles up the A377 towards Copplestone?

IBA

Until you post every club's budget including ours then your point is irrelevant. And if you are right then maybe we shouldn't waste so much of the minuscule budget on an overpaid manager, a DOF that no one knows what he does except for being a "great bloke and city through and through" and old, injury-prone, former players that no one else wants.[/QUOTE

What you also need to be aware of in your haste to get of Tisdale is that we are only one ****e manager away from being Torquay!!

thermopylai

What I cannot understand is this continual fascination with Tisdale as if he's some sort of demigod and there is no one else capable of doing his job.
A new manager would be found , who knows , he might actually achieve promotion first time , encourage his team to play attractive football so that the gates improve , sell yet another player for two million.
Life will go on folks I promise you.
Yes, he might. Or he might not, he might take us to mid table obscurity. I fear the more likely outcome would be the latter.
The idea that there are hordes of brilliant managers just waiting to flock to us is a tad hopeful.

manc grecian

Can't be that many managers out there who could come up with a worse plan than yesterday.

People need to get their head round the fact that Tisdale is more than likely just an average lower league manager.