• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

where it started going downhill (2011)

supernova

is without doubt when our young Performance analyst David Lee left the club in 2011. He put in a ridiculous amount of time and effort in to the club, and I don't think it is any coincidence that since he left, our performances, particularly at home, have gone off the cliff. It is widely known that Tisdale would call David at any time day or night for advice, and that David in fact played a massive part in the clubs relative success when in League 1.

http://www.newyorkredbulls.com/news/2011/03/red-bulls-add-david-lee-performance-analyst

Last edited:

supernova

now at New York City FC

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
now at New York City FC
...where, interestingly, he's been given the title 'Head of Player Recruitment'.

Appears to be well thought of over the pond.

supernova

my own personal understanding is he was also headhunted by Man City, but instead chose NY.

manc grecian

Aren't they one and the same?

supernova

Aren't they one and the same?
I believe so

supernova

but he went to NY Red Bulls first for 3 years

motorservices

Please come home

malcolms

is without doubt when our young Performance analyst David Lee left the club in 2011. He put in a ridiculous amount of time and effort in to the club, and I don't think it is any coincidence that since he left, our performances, particularly at home, have gone off the cliff. It is widely known that Tisdale would call David at any time day or night for advice, and that David in fact played a massive part in the clubs relative success when in League 1.

http://www.newyorkredbulls.com/news/2011/03/red-bulls-add-david-lee-performance-analyst
Without doubt? The usual simplified overreaction to a complicated question.....my son Jonathan did the same degree at UWIC and is now head of performance analysis at London Irish....could he claim the sort of overblown impact that you are claiming on behalf of Mr Lee? I would hope not...... The manager holds the key...he's the one who chooses the players who are responsible for their performances, the analysts provides the information for the management to make decisions..

Last edited:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Without doubt? The usual simplified overreaction to a complicated question.....my son Jonathan did the same degree at UWIC and is now head of performance analysis at London Irish....could he claim the sort of overblown impact that you are claiming on behalf of Mr Lee? I would hope not...... The manager holds the key...he's the one who chooses the players who are responsible for their performances, the analysts provides the information for the management to make decisions..
Except perhaps at Brentford...